Trailers Plugin v1.3.0 (Play/Stream/DL for MovingPictures, My Films, My Videos..) [2020-02-23] (2 Viewers)

Distun

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 4, 2011
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I dont have StreamedMP.rar anywhere on my computer. And there is no skin folder in Mediaportal directory. :(

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You said you downloaded the files for the skin from the links provided so if you can't find it please wait for the official skin release that includes support. If you can't wait give me a private message and I will help you further ;)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    New release available, added a new Configuration dialog. Should hopefully be a little easier to configure the plugin, but hopefully most people are okay with default settings.

v1.0.2 [2013-11-10]
    • Added a configuration dialog to make editing settings easier, you can access it from MediaPortal Configuration.
    • Fixed an issue where the MovingPictures 'Play' button did not become in focus if exiting the Trailers menu.
    • Allow external plugins to invoke a trailer search.
    • Updated translations from Transifex.

Attachments

• TrailersConfig.jpg
      TrailersConfig.jpg
      182.6 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    New release available, see first post for details and download link:

v1.0.3 [2013-11-16]

• Fixed some minor user interface bugs in the configuration dialog.
    • Added a check to see if OnlineVideos has a download directory set by user and use that as a default set of dedicated trailer directories for local search.
    • Updated translations from Transifex.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Damien, THX for the Trailers plugin.
    I experience one problem: Trailers play w/o sound...
    OV is setup/configured correct, in OV itself the trailers play perfect. Any idea?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi @catavolt,

I don't really know too much about codecs and video playback esp. in onlinevideos but I imagine it was something to do with that. If you post a full set of logs there might be some clues that the onlinevideos team can help diagnose.

Is it happening for every trailer video, maybe there is some combination that is working which can help you narrow down and investigate? I've installed the latest LAV and MPURLSourceFilter and so far everything has worked for me on my Dev PC. My main HTPC did have some audio issue's but I discovered it occurred in tvseries and movpics as well (I haven't been successful in solving that as codecs, graphs, pins gives me a headache).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom