Trailers Plugin v1.3.0 (Play/Stream/DL for MovingPictures, My Films, My Videos..) [2020-02-23] (2 Viewers)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    New build available:

v1.0.7 [2014-01-08]
    • Fixed a possible crash when an auto-download scan occurs and any movies in your library have a null Title, Year or IMDb ID.
    • Fixed movies repeating trailer lookup during Auto-Download scan if the movie had no IMDb ID [MovingPictures only].
    • Updated translations from Transifex.

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I checked my auto-download directory and had 37GB, 2,100 videos (for 1,800 movies) downloaded with HD - 1280x720 as max resolution :cool:

If you don't have much space remember to change the directory before enabling ;)

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Just a reminder to everyone, if you're having issues streaming/downloading trailers then your YouTube site is probably out of date in OnlineVideos.

By default OnlineVideos updates sites when you enter the plugin, if you handle this manually or don't enter the plugin frequently its best to periodically check for updates like so:

1. Enter OnlineVideos.
    2. Enter Site Manager.
    3. Click on YouTube.

If you see an entry Update My Site then your site is out of date, in which case click on this entry to update.

Last edited:

mark90

Portal Pro
    April 30, 2009
    Hi, at first, sorry for my english, i'm a german Boy,....
    So many many thanks for this nice Plugin!

But now to my Question, is it possible to change the Language for the default Trailer? So that i can see the Trailer in German?

Thanks for your suport!

Kind regards,
    MARK
    I

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi Damien ,
    Auto download not work for me ,with myvideos plugin :(
    i can stream trailers , but noting downloaded ..... noting in error log also ?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    But now to my Question, is it possible to change the Language for the default Trailer? So that i can see the Trailer in German?
    Hi mark90,

Trailers come from themoviedb.org, at the moment there is no localisation support for trailers as far as im aware (I would need to double check) but there is nothing stopping you from adding german trailers, you could make the name with language in the title e.g. "Official Trailer (German)"

Best way to support this is verify if themoviedb.org allows localised trailers i.e. can the API support the language and get only trailers for that language.

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Auto download not work for me ,with myvideos plugin :(
    i can stream trailers , but noting downloaded ..... noting in error log also ?
    Are you sure your 'YouTube' provider is the very latest in OnlineVideos?

To know whats going wrong I would need to see a debug log after you have a new movie added to your library and next download occurs (next restart or configured time). You can also delete a few movie entries from the download cache at C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Trailers\myvideos.xml, then restart MediaPortal and show me log after it tries to re-build the missing entries from your collection and download trailers.

Last edited:

mhoogenbosch

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 21, 2008
    Utrecht, Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Is there a way for the trailer to download to the same folder as the movie? Because my movies are all in seperated folders, and having the trailer along with the movie would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom