Trailers Plugin v1.3.0 (Play/Stream/DL for MovingPictures, My Films, My Videos..) [2020-02-23] (3 Viewers)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    To know whats going wrong I would need to see a debug log after you have a new movie added to your library and next download occurs (next restart or configured time). You can also delete a few movie entries from the download cache at C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Trailers\myvideos.xml, then restart MediaPortal and show me log after it tries to re-build the missing entries from your collection and download trailers.
    Hi Damien ,
    i will first try to delete some of the movies from cache file ,and see what going on ... will do tonight .

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Is there a way for the trailer to download to the same folder as the movie? Because my movies are all in seperated folders, and having the trailer along with the movie would be great.
    Not right now, I kept the download feature as simple as possible so will only download to the configured dedicated directory for now.

I may make that a configurable option in the future.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    To know whats going wrong I would need to see a debug log after you have a new movie added to your library and next download occurs (next restart or configured time). You can also delete a few movie entries from the download cache at C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Trailers\myvideos.xml, then restart MediaPortal and show me log after it tries to re-build the missing entries from your collection and download trailers.
    Hi Damien ,
    i will first try to delete some of the movies from cache file ,and see what going on ... will do tonight .

Hi Damien ,
    first sorry for late reply :oops:
    it seams the problem is with me ... as i live now in china many website are block ... up to 5 month ago i could not even stream ... probabley the download part still block .... :(

any way noting to do for you ;)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @Itfearme, can you help with this error?

15-49-43.png

Is this because I am using mediaportal pre 1.7?, I am running Sebastii's unofficial plugin to make online videos work

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @Itfearme, can you help with this error?

View attachment 146991

Is this because I am using mediaportal pre 1.7?, I am running Sebastii's unofficial plugin to make online videos work
    It looks like you need a newer version of OnlineVideos, the one providing by @Sebastii is before the official version of OnlineVideos 1.8 which you need to avoid that error.

Your log indicates you're using a OnlineVideos compiled against SVN r3129, the error you see is something related to "Jurassic.ScriptEngine", there was a change just before the official release of OnlineVideos 1.8 in r3140 which adds support for Jurassic. So to answer your question, Yes it is partly related to you using MP 1.7Pre as there is no official release of OnlineVideos yet.

@Sebastiii , would you be so kind to provide an unofficial release of OnlineVideos in your thread against the last release of OnlineVideo: r3147+

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Sure :)
    I just have to remember the forum link and if @offbyone is ok with it :)

Edit : Just see the above post with the link :) now just need to know if offbyone is ok because the unofficial build for it didn't have the same number of release.

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Itfearme,

very nice plugin, thank you for that!
    I had a quick look at it yesterday night and it downloaded a lot of trailers for me.
    One quick question and please forgive me if it has been asked before. Didn't have the time to go through the whole thread. Is it possible to have new trailers been downloaded into the same directory as the main movie? Putting them into a "Trailers" folder messes up my workflow with moving pictures and tmm a bit...

Thanks!
    Luca

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Is it possible to have new trailers downloaded into the same directory as the main movie?
    Hi Luca,

Sorry we currently only support downloading trailers into a configured directory, it has been asked before and I will probably create an option for it.

The main reason for this is to prevent plugins importing them as movies, I know there are options in some plugins that give you the power to filter them out but most people wouldn't have a clue and wonder why they see duplicate movies in their collection. If I make this an option, I will also have to make it clear to the user that they understand that.

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks, that's cool. if you come up with a solution I'll be very grateful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom