[solved] Trakt 3.0.0 skin files (1 Viewer)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    For those who have updated to Trakt 3.0.0, the skin files supporting the new features, like User Profile (including stats), Network (instead of Friends), Recently Added/Watched Eps/Movies/Shouts etc are now committed to SVN and ready for testing.

If you don't use aMPed SVN, I have attached a rar file with the Trakt skin files and one new media file. You can simply unzip these to your aMPed skin folder for testing.

Once I get confirmation that the skin files are working, I will add them to the next release of aMPed.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Trakt3.0.rar
      49 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Firstly, great Job! I liked how you added statistics to the main trakt window as well ;)

Here is a little feedback from my test run:

* OnLeft navigation from dashboard activity list needs updating to point to 'UserProfile control = 2'.
    * I think it would be nice to see the Activity PinIcons in the dashboard, makes it easier to identify shouts, list actions etc.
    * Unresolved #Trakt.Episode.AddedDate in RecentlyWatchedEpisodes (that's only available on recently added).
    * Unresolved #Trakt.Movie.AddedDate in RecentlyWatchedMovies (that's only available on recently added).

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks for the feedback ltfearme.
    OnLeft navigation from dashboard activity list needs updating to point to 'UserProfile control = 2'.
    Actually I left default on Calendar on purpose since it was the option I use most frequently, but I am using Profile more now, so I can change that.

I think it would be nice to see the Activity PinIcons in the dashboard, makes it easier to identify shouts, list actions etc.
    Yes it would be nice, but with the various screen and font sizes that aMPed supports I haven't figured out a good (read easy ;)) way to do that yet - probably a separate style for Trakt Dashboard listcontrol ;) TBH I usually try to display icons and pincon data separately on the screen wherever possible, because on smaller screens they are usually too small to be visible/useful in lists.

* Unresolved #Trakt.Episode.AddedDate in RecentlyWatchedEpisodes (that's only available on recently added). * Unresolved #Trakt.Movie.AddedDate in RecentlyWatchedMovies (that's only available on recently added).
    Yep I noticed that after, they actually do work once you have opened the related window - but even so I need to create conditional controls/tickers for the different windows.

I'll try to get that all done before next release, but I am not sure yet when I will have time to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom