Tray Icon not aways visable (1 Viewer)

Spoonfed

Portal Member
February 12, 2007
Home Country
Wondering if anyone else finds that when exiting MP with the option to send it to the system tray, that quite often (always after its first open) that it does not go to the tray. Instead seems to run in 'no mans' land. Ie you can't alt tab to it but also my remote software will not bring it to front either (it will when the icon is in the tray).
Only way to get MP back visable is to click on its shortcut again.

Is there a work around for this? I had this issue both on my old XP box, and current Vista machine.

thanks
Dan

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Wondering if anyone else finds that when exiting MP with the option to send it to the system tray, that quite often (always after its first open) that it does not go to the tray. Instead seems to run in 'no mans' land. Ie you can't alt tab to it but also my remote software will not bring it to front either (it will when the icon is in the tray).
    Only way to get MP back visable is to click on its shortcut again.

Is there a work around for this? I had this issue both on my old XP box, and current Vista machine.

thanks
    Dan

Hi, does the MP icon even exist in systray, there have been a problem where MP looses focus, and will not obey commands, search the plugins repository for MPFocus, this usually solves this.

Also Green button on MCE remote is ideal for restoring MP to fullscreen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom