[solved] Trouble with "Der Tatortreiniger" 289561 (1 Viewer)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

Yesterday I recorded two new episodes of the latest Season 5. Unfortunately they were not recognized by TVSeries, so I checked up TheTvDb.com and saw that the series appeared to have changed ID. However, until now season 1-4 with all its files were correctly set up in the database, including episode descriptions, ratings, etc.

I then deleted the respective entries from the database (using the Configuration) and rescanned, however only 8 from a total of the 20 files are recognized, while the other 12 keep being ignored. I also tried to import from within MP, same result. I then tried to move the missing files away from the share, rescanned and then moved them back to their place. Nothing helps.

Not sure what else to try.

EDIT: All episodes are correctly parsed.

Attachments

• MP-TVSeries.zip
      28.9 KB

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    while the other 12 keep being ignored
    When you run imports in the configurator, the screen recognition the series, season, episode, these files are? If not, then they are in the database for which the other serial or hidden. I am in such a case, delete itself directly from the database.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I did that. There are no hidden entries left.

Interestingly since I posted 15min ago, there are now 10 recognized files o_O. For these additional two I had slightly changed the file name. Yet running a forced local scan is not helping.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok, I solved it, but not in any normal manner.

I downloaded a sqlite editor add took a look at the database contents. All episodes in questions were still stored under the old ID 254874, however, not displayed as such in any TVSeries view. I deleted all associated records. The import process now identified the respetive files as new and imported them under the correct ID.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    All episodes in questions were still stored under the old ID 254874, however, not displayed as such in any TVSeries view. I deleted all associated records.
    I'm talking about it, but could not articulate properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom