Trying to use power scheduler for recording tv (1 Viewer)

Idro

Portal Pro
February 13, 2015
Santa Marinella (Roma)
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hello,

recently I got an iptv list and I was trying to configure MediaPortal to record from iptv channels.

First I have to say that just assembled my htpc (two years ago) I set my motherboard card from bios in order to do wake on lan from remote.

So, to record from channels I enabled power scheduler both on mediaportal configuration and tv-server configuration.

But if I schedule a programmed record and then turn off mediaportal, it does not turn on to record, not even I see a restart inside windows 7 task scheduler, not even I see
Reading on the forum I tried to get in mediaportal and tried to click on suspension or hibernate (always that the issue be this) but it does not work and it does not turn off.

I attach the log to investigate.
In general I left options inside power scheduler as default, do I have to set something different?

An update: while I was writing to you I start tv-server configuiration and I noted that there is a programmed scheduling:

upload_2017-9-9_11-42-40.png

But I don't know how I done to do this. Further I set to recording start to 17:45 but it starts to 17:38 ..... ????

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom