TsBufferExtractor plugin for TvServer (1 Viewer)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    How can you manage the following situation?
    Channel1 Program1 -> Channel1 Program2 -> (Channel switch) -> Channel2 Program1 (partial) -> Start the record.
    same as "Channel1 Program1 -> Channel1 Program2 -> (Channel switch) -> Channel2 Program1 -> Start the record." - no way to recognize if the timeshift buffer has the data for particular channel, even if (start time - prerecord) is contained in timeshift.

Yes. That is why I don't save the buffer. I don't need the partial program. If I start a record I will record the next program in general but sometime I want to save the current program because I decide to record too late and the buffer contains the first half of the program from the beginning.

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks :) I missunderstood the explanation. Now it is clear ;)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    What do you think about this algorithm?

The user can select from 3 options in the SetupTv:

A: Save the puffer from the beginning of the current program minus the pre-record time if it is available.
    B: Save the puffer from the last channel change if the "A" is not available.
    C: Always save the puffer from the last channel change.

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sounds great :) some people call mp optionsportal, but that is what I like about mp. It was the only media center which allowed me to make fit my needs :)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    v0.2.0 released ;)

setuptv.PNG

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Change log:
    • v0.2.1.0: create xml file for buffer file.

blub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2013
    Giessen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi

I am wondering if anyone did ever experience audio and video corruption?

I had that about 3 times now that the TS-live stream and the recording file were both corrupt with not watchable audio and video distortion.

To be more precise:
    When I tune to a channel and watch a show in TS-Mode (meaning TS not only enabled but really using it -> so not beeing "live") and later (after 45 min) decide to record it two files are created: RecordingName-fromBuffer and RecordingName.

The first file is always ok (RecordingName-fromBuffer) but the actual recording (I presume starting at the point where I pressed/started recording the show) and the TS-Buffer from that point on forward is corrupt.

I did check my signal strength and that is not the problem :) - I had that with versio 1.7.1 and 1.8pre

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hi,

sorry but I don't understand you. Which file is corrupt? The _buffer or the native? Does it happen only if you are back from the live point or every case?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom