1.16.0 TSReader gets stuck when audio streams are advertised in PMT but not found in stream (1 Viewer)

el Filou

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 2, 2008
    124
    103
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Country flag
    Hi @mm1352000 I have new questions about raw TS recording: I've now bought TS Doctor v2.0 and I thought I'd do a check again to see if it finds anything different than v1.0 and I also did a check on the full transponder recording that I provided to you (which I hadn't thought of doing at the time), and I found this which I find weird:

    Selecting PMT with PID 403 (0193) at position 00003065 ====> Arte Belgique HD
    CRC OK!
    PID 005E is encrypted and will be removed
    Deleting PMT entry: PID 94 (005E) type 6 = ITU-T Rec. H.222.0 | ISO/IEC 13818-1 PES packets containing private data (AC3)
    PID 005F is encrypted and will be removed
    Deleting PMT entry: PID 95 (005F) type 4 = ISO/IEC 13818-3 Audio


    So if I understand correctly it says the two "non present" audio tracks are in fact present but scrambled? Is that possible, only some PIDs belonging to the same PMT that can't be decrypted? Do you think maybe my provider is 'blocking' those audio tracks by encrypting them differently than the other PIDs ? Or could this be a problem with my tuner card or CI card? My CI card says "decryption of two simultaneous channels", so I guess that means all the PIDs of two PMT entries?

    Also, TS Doctor is finding "packet discontinuities" in the video stream created by TS Writer (the single channel one) that it doesn't find when checking the raw transponder TS. Is that normal?

    I've attached the two check logs, if that helps. Thank you very much if you can clear this up for me, I'm very confused and I'm now wondering if the issue is on my provider's side, or my setup, or MP's.
     

    Users who are viewing this thread

    Similar threads

    Yes I think it's best to test with TVE3.5 the different combinations. The MTD and MCD modes are handled differently, so we have an option more to evaluate
    Yes I think it's best to test with TVE3.5 the different combinations. The MTD and MCD modes are handled differently, so we have an...
    Hi, i wrote this problem already in the german section, but the problem could not be solved until now. @morpheus_xx tryed it with...
    Replies
    21
    Views
    2K
    Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
    Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
    I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
    Replies
    2
    Views
    1K
    I have just tested the dll, and it works fine on my thpc too :)(y) Thanks
    I have just tested the dll, and it works fine on my thpc too :)(y) Thanks
    Since the update to MediaPortal 1.27 it takes about three seconds to jump to the next or previous track. Also adding files and...
    Replies
    11
    Views
    2K
    I just found this: On the German page of the PCTV application (only on the German page and not on the driver pages :rolleyes:): TVC 6.4.8 Download (pctvsystems.com) My English translation: I didn't test it because I already switched to another TV card (so I found this piece of information to late) but maybe this can help others...
    I just found this: On the German page of the PCTV application (only on the German page and not on the driver pages :rolleyes:)...
    Hello Yesterday, I updated my computer running MediaPortal Client and TVServer (and also occasionally providing another laptop...
    Replies
    13
    Views
    3K
    Ok I could solve my problem by myself. The logs said that the delimiter of that song is not in text form. Although it was already in text form and I deleted the music database, the title information was still not available. I ripped the song again and now it works. I think that something went wrong the first time.
    Ok I could solve my problem by myself. The logs said that the delimiter of that song is not in text form. Although it was already...
    Hi, After the update from 1.25 to 1.26 the replay gain functionality appears to be broken. I had no sound on all audio files (TV...
    Replies
    12
    Views
    1K
    Top Bottom