TV CARD NOT SUPPORTED (1 Viewer)

MClements13

February 20, 2018
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3

Description
I'm having a problem it tells me that my tv card isn't supported. What do I need to do to make it supported

Steps to Reproduce:
I can't reproduce it because it has removed my Tv Card from the list

Attachments

• MediaPortal2-Logs-2018-02-20-14.36.57.zip
    220.6 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello, Unicable is possible, I'm using it successfully in my installation. But it totally depends on the driver of your tuner card. I'm using tuners from Digital Devices, eg. the Cine S2. The driver comes with a tool allowing configuration of normal or unicable mode and for mediaportal it always looks like a normal standard BDA tuner...
Hello, Unicable is possible, I'm using it successfully in my installation. But it totally depends on the driver of your tuner...
Hi, Im wondering if Medial Portal supports Unicable I or II directly. I tried configuring my card TBS6904 for this but cant see a...
Replies
Views
Yes Phone/Tablet and MP2 are in the same Network. Then it is enough, when i allow in the windows firewall the same port for these devices. I think i must try out and see. :)
Yes Phone/Tablet and MP2 are in the same Network. Then it is enough, when i allow in the windows firewall the same port for these...
Hello, the new MP2.3 Version includes a possibility for a WiFi Remote. :) But i have no experience in this case and need a step by...
Replies
Views
I changed the setting to delayed. And it seems to be working. No problems with the reboots, so far. Thanks for the suggestions.
I changed the setting to delayed. And it seems to be working. No problems with the reboots, so far. Thanks for the suggestions.
I've had to upgrade to 1.27 because my TVServer kept not starting when the computer rebooted. So now I've lost TVWishList, which...
Replies
Views
So maybe I've just overseen the bug in Jira. But the bug isn't a big problem as it only happens very seldom and you can still use MediaPortal, so I think i can live with it ;)
So maybe I've just overseen the bug in Jira. But the bug isn't a big problem as it only happens very seldom and you can still use...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
The official MPExtended site does not work, there is no information on updates, so the error. That is, at the moment this function does not work :)
The official MPExtended site does not work, there is no information on updates, so the error. That is, at the moment this function...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom