Tv channel order wrong after new channels (1 Viewer)

mrkk

Portal Pro
June 14, 2007
Home Country
Finland Finland
Hi,

Any idea how to make tv clients reset their tv channel order or epg or whatever contains them.

Scanned for AND got some new channels on tv server AND they appeared on clients ok but order isn't what I specified on server...

I've had this same problem everytime the channels change. Reinstall on clients worked every time.

There has to be easier way...

Thnx

riksmith

Portal Pro
April 18, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Have you actually checked the order on the server is correct? And are you really still using version 1.0?

mrkk

Portal Pro
June 14, 2007
Home Country
Finland Finland
Have you actually checked the order on the server is correct? And are you really still using version 1.0?

Order right on tv server configuration. I have 1.12 on server and both clients. And this problem has been present with me since below 1.0 with various setups...

Thought this was common problem...

Thnx for quick reply.:D

riksmith

Portal Pro
April 18, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
No it is not a common problem. Have you checked the order at the right place? (That is: Not at the first tab, but at the other tabs, for instance "All channels")

mrkk

Portal Pro
June 14, 2007
Home Country
Finland Finland
No it is not a common problem. Have you checked the order at the right place? (That is: Not at the first tab, but at the other tabs, for instance "All channels")

Feelin stupid...

Been there done that. Maybe. Sometime. This time I didn't even check that tab.

Well this was easy "fix",

THANK YOU

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom