TV client conficts manager does not work with search (1 Viewer)

micko

Portal Pro
May 27, 2006
Home Country
Finland Finland
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2

Description
There is no conflict warning when using TV client search option. I can schedule more shows at same time than my tuners can record.

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open TVGuide and make schedules so that all your cards are reserved (all recording from different transponder/mux).
2. Try to schedule show from one additional mux just to see the conflict window will appear. Don't schedule it or remove any earlier schedules.
3. Go to TVclient-Search and search that same show as in step 2. Select 'record once' and there is no conflict warnig at this time! You see all shows are scheduled in guide. Naturally you just notice later that last starting show will not recorded until some your cards gets free.

oli-ver

Portal Pro
March 17, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello micko,

I just wanted to report this bug either.

I have a hint for users that do not want to delete all their scheduled recordings to renew them not using the search function.
I use a SQL script to resolve scheduled recordings that conflict with each other:

SELECT * FROM
( SELECT programName,startTime,endTime,displayName FROM schedule s
JOIN channel c ON s.idChannel=c.idChannel
) a
JOIN
( SELECT programName,startTime,endTime,displayName FROM schedule s
JOIN channel c ON s.idChannel=c.idChannel
) b
ON a.startTime BETWEEN b.startTime AND b.endTime AND a.displayName<>b.displayName

For tonight this resolved the following recordings (one added with EPG view, one with Search):
recordconflicts.png

Regards,

Oliver

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom