Tv doesn't work (1 Viewer)

da.hofer

Portal Member
March 4, 2009
Leonding
Home Country
Austria Austria
Hi, Last week I made fresh install of MP 1.3.0 Beta on Windows 8 Pro 64Bit. Everything worked fine and also was able to watch TV (DVB-C). On next day TV didn't work and recording also didn't work. After reading a lot of articles in the forum and some configurations, I decided yesterday to make a fresh install again of MP 1.3.0 Beta. And again everything worked fine again also watching TV. Today one day later TV doesn't work again. I am using for TV a Hauptauge DVB-C 5500-HD. Watching TV with the Hauptauge Software WinTv works. So the card and drivers work. I think it has something to do with the mediaportal configurations. I didn't find anything helpful (for me) in the logs. Mayba someone can take a look on them.

Has anyone an idea? :(

Thanks for help

da.hofer

Portal Member
March 4, 2009
Leonding
Home Country
Austria Austria
Watching TV in the client doesn't work, like I mention before. If I try to open an recording with vlc I can watch the first seconds and then the recording freezes.

Scanning for the channels in TVServer Config works.
DVB EPG grabbing works.
Testing channels also works most of the time.

I don't think that ist has something to do with the video codecs - what do you think?

Watching TV yesterday also worked fine. Today I am not able to watch live TV or record - what could have change during the day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom