[solved] TV freeze or ZDF missed (1 Viewer)

PickPocket

Portal Pro
January 3, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello I installed MP2 and I have some problems.
I've been using MP1 for years, but my network was changed with new IP addresses, the Defender Firewall instead of a hardware firewall. After the changes, MP1 stopped working. I do not know why.
Now i installed MP2 and it still doesn't work as well as MP1. ZDF suddenly brought "no PMT" yesterday, after which I could no longer open any channels. Scanned the transmitter again, then it did it again, until now. zdf gone again. before that I had a freeze at VOXHD. I officially have HD+. Here are the LOGs, the first is with the freeze, the second remained dark ZDF.
I hope you can help me.
Thanks very much
Marc

Attachments

• MediaPortal2-Logs-2022-04-24-23.11.32.zip
    531.3 KB
  • MediaPortal2-Logs-2022-04-24-23.39.12.zip
    528.8 KB

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello I installed MP2 and I have some problems.
    I've been using MP1 for years, but my network was changed with new IP addresses, the Defender Firewall instead of a hardware firewall. After the changes, MP1 stopped working. I do not know why.
    Now i installed MP2 and it still doesn't work as well as MP1. ZDF suddenly brought "no PMT" yesterday, after which I could no longer open any channels. Scanned the transmitter again, then it did it again, until now. zdf gone again. before that I had a freeze at VOXHD. I officially have HD+. Here are the LOGs, the first is with the freeze, the second remained dark ZDF.
    I hope you can help me.
    Thanks very much
    Marc
    The logs do not show any errors or warning. Did you fully uninstall MP1 before installing MP2? I recommend this, because a running MP1 TV-Server would conflict with MP2. Best is once to delete everything in "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal" before installing MP2, so no previous settings etc. can be considered.

PickPocket

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @ge2301 jetzt muss ich als Reutlinger mit nem Stuttgarter in englisch texten :)

I completely uninstalled MP1 and also did a clean install with MP2.
    Do I have to delete something manually?

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @ge2301 jetzt muss ich als Reutlinger mit nem Stuttgarter in englisch texten :)
    Verstehen uns ja trotzdem ;)

I completely uninstalled MP1 and also did a clean install with MP2.
    Do I have to delete something manually?
    Just as mentioned below folder could be helpful, because with regard to TV MP1 and MP2 refer to the same settings I think (But not sure, I never used MP1). At least we exclude it from the possible root cause list then.
    Best is once to delete everything in "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal" before installing MP2, so no previous settings etc. can be considered.

PickPocket

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I uninstall mp2, MySQL and delete the MP folder. I will check it the next days.
    thanks a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread