TV Full screen on Resume

Discussion in 'Watch / Listen Media' started by Dave Reynolds, February 1, 2017.

1. Dave Reynolds
    • Premium Supporter

Dave Reynolds MP Donator

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Show System Specs
    Hi All,

Got a rock solid Mediaportal build after a long time of setting it up.

Currently Running MP 1.15 single seat mode (Win 7).

I have searched long and hard for the answer but cannot find it so am asking here.

If Live tv is playing (full screen) and I put the PC to sleep, how can I get it to resume full screen playback on resume ?

Currently it returns to the TV Home screen with the option to turn it back on,

Any pointers would be great,

Thanks.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. joecrow
    • Team MediaPortal

joecrow Test Group

Ratings:
    +1,207 / 2
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    Checking the boxes in MP Config as per the attached screen shots should do what you want, it works for me.:)
    set1.jpg set2.jpg

Update:-
    I just gave this a quick double check on my HTPC which is running 1.16pr, it works great when closing and restarting MP but on resume from sleep it returns to fullscreen TV but hung on a still and no longer responds to the remote, I had to use the keyboard to open Task Manager and kill MP:(. I'm sure it used to work so it maybe a bug in the 1.16pr, please report back here how it goes with 1.15.

Last edited: February 3, 2017
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!