TV Functions Suddenly Failing (1 Viewer)

jmvaughn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 7, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi,

I have MP 1.12 and am using StreamedMP for my skin. I have been running MP for a few years now. I have a strange problem I can't seem to figure out.

A few days ago, the girlfriend pointed out that no new shows had recorded since July 20th. I then went into the TV Guide, and noticed an error at the top saying "LABEL MISSING" and there are no channels listed. If I press the left arrow, I can see the channels listed, but no EPG data (it says something like "no data available") in each box. Additionally, if I click on one of the channels and attempt to watch it, I get an error. For my OTA/ATSC cards, I get "unknown error". For my one Analog card, I get "no free cards available" or something close to that.

I thought at first it might be an issue with the EPG, so I updated the SchedulesDirect plugin. I also tried upgrading MP from 1.10 to 1.12, but neither of these fixed the problem.

The only thing that I changed recently on this system (it is dedicated to MP) was the IP address. I had changed out a router, and I changed the IP from 192.168.0.199 to 192.168.1.199, but then changed it back after re-installing the old router (for other, non-related issues).

Anyway, I have also tried going into the TV Server Configuration, and it won't let me preview any of the channels in there, either.

I have attached a copy of all logs.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

John

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello John

The only thing that I changed recently on this system (it is dedicated to MP) was the IP address.
    Bingo. That would do it.

but then changed it back after re-installing the old router (for other, non-related issues).
    If you've changed it back, restarting the PC should have solved the problem.

It now looks like you may have a corrupt database:
    [collapse]
    [2015-08-06 14:57:35,398] [Log ] [58 ] [ERROR] - Exception :Error: DeveloperErrorUnclassified
    Gentle.Common.GentleException: The columns idProgram, idChannel, startTime, endTime, title, description, genre, state, originalAirDate, seriesNum, episodeNum, episodePart, episodeName, starRating, classification, parentalRating in table Program do not exist.
    at Gentle.Common.Check.FailWith(Severity severity, Error error, Exception e, String msg)
    at Gentle.Common.Check.Fail(Exception e, Error error, Object[] args)
    at Gentle.Framework.GentleAnalyzer.UpdateObjectMap(ObjectMap map)
    at Gentle.Framework.ObjectFactory.ConstructMap(PersistenceBroker broker, Type type)
    at Gentle.Framework.ObjectFactory.GetMap(PersistenceBroker broker, Type type)
    at Gentle.Framework.SqlBuilder..ctor(IGentleProvider provider, StatementType stmtType, Type type, LogicalOperator logicalOperator)
    at TvDatabase.Channel.UpdateNowAndNext()
    at TvService.TvCardContext.OnZap(IUser user)
    at TvService.TimeShifter.GetTvResultFromTimeshiftingSubchannel(IUser& user, ITvCardContext context)
    at TvService.TimeShifter.Start(IUser& user, String& fileName)[/collapse]

Please try this procedure:
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...Troubleshooting/TV/Repairing_database_(MySQL)

Regards,
    mm

jmvaughn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 7, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have been out of town or I would have tried this out sooner.

I just wanted to say that this worked perfectly. Thank you very much for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom