TV Guide wont show any programs for 2006. Year 2006 problem? (1 Viewer)

OleBent

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2005
    Hi

Hopefully someone has a clue to this...

These last days I noticed that whenever I try to schroll TV Guide into next year (sunday and on) it just switches back to current date whenever it hits sunday jan 1. 2006.
    Looked into TVGiude.xml which has all the programs.

The issue occurs in both 0.1.3.0 and 0.2 rc2......

The Guide and scheduling has been working flawlessly for months with no problems and nothing has been changed in the settings.

Huge appreciation to all the ever hardworking devs. This is by far the greatest Media Center project I´ve seen.

Best regards
    OleBent

csberto

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2004
    Tilburg, the Netherlands
    OleBent said:
    Thnx Maschine

Sorry I didnt notice others where at it allready.

/OleBent
    CVS 12-31-2005--01-03 doesn't solve the problem for me.
    I downloaded and imported the tvguide-data again but with no result. I only can watch the tvguide-data for Saturday December 31. When I go to next day it stays on Saturday December 31 but then with no tvguide-data at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Great Guide! I have about 20 hours so far in this and love the product. Since you have a very good grasp of it can you point me to how we record tv shows without recording reruns? I know this is probably very basic but anywhere I post on the forum on this is met with a deafening silence. I am sure Mediaportal can do this easily since...
    Great Guide! I have about 20 hours so far in this and love the product. Since you have a very good grasp of it can you point me to...
    I've been using MediaPortal for a few months, when I first took the plunge I struggled with understanding how to configure...
    Replies
    Views
    @etheesdad Add this to your guide 5x fan resistor $2.08 USD incl Worldwide P&P http://dx.com/p/3-pin-pc-cooling-fan-speed-noise-reduction-cable-5-piece-set-35818 Variable fan speed controller $2.49 USD incl Worldwide P&P http://dx.com/p/12w-variable-speed-controller-for-pc-cooling-fans-21320 Most of HTPC noise is related to...
    @etheesdad Add this to your guide 5x fan resistor $2.08 USD incl Worldwide P&P...
    INTRODUCTION The following is intended to provide a general introduction for those interested in building a silent HTPC.. The...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for Your answer. So this typ of mail is a feature to inform the user that a title is identifity but not to be recorded. Because all other information will be hidden in the event of conflicts, I'll leave the config as it is ... ramu
    Thanks for Your answer. So this typ of mail is a feature to inform the user that a title is identifity but not to be recorded...
    TvWishList Version 1.4.5.0 released on 03.Feb.2016 •Never again miss your favourite movie when it is showing up on TV. •Create a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom