TV Guide? (1 Viewer)

trevor180853

Portal Member
November 23, 2005
I presumke the TV Guide is the place to choose which of my available channels to watch, and hence select a channel from?

If so, there is presumably a way of adding all my available channels to the TVGuide? At the moment I am anonly getting two or three BBC channelsd.

ps Is there a quick link to 'my posts'?

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Tvguide can be used to choose a channel to watch.
    In the first instance tvguide is to give you an overview about the tvprogram and to schedule your recordings.

Can you post a screenshot of your setup-->channels, does it look like this.
    channels.png

All channels marked here should be displayed in tvguide, too.

Regards
    Ralph

trevor180853

Portal Member
    November 23, 2005
    Yes the channel list you posted looks similar to mine. Mine shows all the 30 or so channels I can get on the digibox downstairs on the TV. My TV Guide however only shows 3 or 4 BBC channels, so how can I get them all into the TV Guide?

Taipan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    trevor180853 said:
    My TV Guide however only shows 3 or 4 BBC channels, so how can I get them all into the TV Guide?
    Just put a tick in each box against the channels you want displayed in your TV Guide.... :)

trevor180853

Portal Member
    November 23, 2005
    johnna said:
    i have sort of the same problem and question about the tv guide, and never got it answered so good luck.

Well finally discovered how to see all the channels. In the first page you get after 'my tv' under Group' select 'all channels', then when you go into TV Guide you get the listing of all the channels. By the 'eck that took some finding!

Unfortunately the back button from here doesn't take you back one page but instead out of My TV altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom