[Feature Request] TV Info Screen: Allways expanded (1 Viewer)

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Hello,

is it possible to modify the "Info Screen" (Information/Text of current programm) of TV, that's allways expanded?

I (and my wife) would like to see the Programm description directly, without need to push any Button extra.

Thanks!

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    yes, I understand this.

Maybe it's possible to add an option to choose if displayed by default or not?

Or at least alternative skin files to replace the default ones?

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Or what also would be an option IMHO if you press the button once you get less info and if you press it for a second time you get more info and if you press it again less info is shown again.

From what I can say many TVs work this way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
    Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    I had checked the episode-num line, and they do not match for a given show. But after checking several entries I found that the number showing on the Guide is a corrected/adjusted number. So if the xml file shows 1.9 as episode-num, the Guide displays 10.2. So MP2 is converting the xml number by adding 1 to each digit set. I will...
    I had checked the episode-num line, and they do not match for a given show. But after checking several entries I found that the...
    Using MP 2.3.2. I am using Schedules Direct JSON to populate my EPG. I don't see the Series or Episode information for any tv...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Just repeated the fast forward freeze issue and captured the logs.
    Just repeated the fast forward freeze issue and captured the logs.
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom