TV Logos (1 Viewer)

picturepete

Portal Member
February 29, 2020
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi

I have a strange problem on one of my clients, when you go to TV some of the last played and favourites are showing a still from some videos I have on the server PC and not the channel logo, on the server using the server client all is OK...............................................any thoughts?

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi

I have a strange problem on one of my clients, when you go to TV some of the last played and favourites are showing a still from some videos I have on the server PC and not the channel logo, on the server using the server client all is OK...............................................any thoughts?
    Is this problem reproducable or happened once?
    If still present please delete "\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Logos", try again and upload debug logs from both client and server.

picturepete

Portal Member
    February 29, 2020
    Home Country
    Yes it does, only on one client though, the server and another client are OK, how do I upload the Logs?

picturepete

Portal Member
    February 29, 2020
    Home Country
    sorry here they are

Attachments

• Client.1.log
      238.2 KB
    • Client.2.log
      245.6 KB
    • Client.3.log
      308.3 KB
    • Client.4.log
      245 KB
    • ClientError.4.log
      6.1 KB
    • ClientError.1.log
      15 KB
    • Client.log
      287.6 KB
    • ClientError.log
      43.8 KB
    • Evr.log
      36 KB

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There are many errors in the logs (missing transcording service), but they seem not directly related to the issue.
    Can you please uninstall MP2 on th related client and completely remove "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\". Then reinstall MP2 and connect again to the server. The cache is generated from scratch and hopefully the issue is gone.

I also recommend to set caching for network share and local share for all media types:
    1643800301720.png

picturepete

Portal Member
    February 29, 2020
    Home Country
    Hi

I have already done that and it makes no difference, where are the Last Viewed and favourites kept?

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi

I have already done that and it makes no difference, where are the Last Viewed and favourites kept?
    are you sure you completely removed everything in "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\"?
    There is no specific location for last viewed and favourites. It depends on the media type. Therefore I mentioned to remove everything. If the issue still happens it's very strange, because the other client on the server machine is fine. Both get the same data from same server.

picturepete

Portal Member
    February 29, 2020
    Home Country
    Hi, yes I removed everything and also just in case the folder under program as well, surely the data is different for each client as won't the Last Viewed and favourites be different for each client depending on what they view? As the data was completely removed I can only think that the server must be sending the data, but where from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom