Yes, this is what it does.

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    so... i dont appear to be able to find it. can you tell me where to download it?

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes.
    @vcrapps needs to adjust the dependency numbers I think to make it work with MP 1.3.0 Alpha.

vcrapps

Portal Pro
    March 11, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I already at work making another update to the program that should support MediaPortal Alpha as well as a few more improvements, but first I have to understand how Mediaportal Alpha works with the plugins, I know that the .net framework is 4.0 and not 3.5, and there are a few other things that I have to test.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I already at work making another update to the program that should support MediaPortal Alpha as well as a few more improvements, but first I have to understand how Mediaportal Alpha works with the plugins, I know that the .net framework is 4.0 and not 3.5, and there are a few other things that I have to test.

MP 1.3.0 Alpha still has .NET 3.5, not much changes were done. Just the compatibility numbers.

TommySharp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 15, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Would be nice if you could extend your plugin so that it moves recordings older than X days automatically to a new location without me having to do anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom