TV nach Standby (1 Viewer)

hallotri

Portal Member
January 11, 2012
I'm writing this topic because I think it's a bug in version 1.21. I hit "Turn on TV" and "Directly show fullscreen TV" in "When entering the TV screen". Now if my MediaPortal device comes back from standby, I always have to click 2x TV, so that TV also starts. If I go back to version 1.20, I do not have this problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 TV nach Standby DE
Indeed it does... Even the one I had for so long... I guess I should have asked earlier ;) Thanks :)
Indeed it does... Even the one I had for so long... I guess I should have asked earlier ;) Thanks :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.21 Description Ich schreibe dieses Thema, weil ich denke das es ein Fehler in der Version 1.21 ist. Ich...
Replies
Views
I'm now using the Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A. I had 2 blue screens when recording + network load (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION with NSIS und tcpip.sys in stacktrace) but that seamed related to my network card: after installing the driver from the mainboard website, it runs stable. I'm still surprised that the power delivered by the PCIe...
I'm now using the Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A. I had 2 blue screens when recording + network load (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION with NSIS...
Hello I'm searching a PCIe DVB-S2 tv card. In 2018/2019, I already tried three cards: TerraTec Cinergy S2 PCIe Dual 2x interne...
Replies
Views
Is this issue also solved meanwhile?
Is this issue also solved meanwhile?
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Replies
Views
Thanks for that but it does seem to me that Madvr is the issue here, I guess it is not as robust as the EVR or does not get shut down as elegantly, I also suspect, though I have not tried it, that the result would be the same for playback of any video, i.e. not just TV. Given that German TV is now all transmitted as full HD, the need...
Thanks for that but it does seem to me that Madvr is the issue here, I guess it is not as robust as the EVR or does not get shut...
When I finish watching TV I always stop the playback and exit to the home gui before putting the HTPC to sleep and have no...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom