1.21 Pre Release (1 Viewer)

MP1 MP2 TV nach Standby DE
Hi directly nope no real idea :( Tapatalk
Hi directly nope no real idea :( Tapatalk
I'm writing this topic because I think it's a bug in version 1.21. I hit "Turn on TV" and "Directly show fullscreen TV" in "When...
Replies
Views
Hi :) The patch did apply on the current version, maybe you can do the rework and then if all is working we can include it in the next MP version? Can you post also the change done for MP config? Edit : Ok hardcoded value :)
Hi :) The patch did apply on the current version, maybe you can do the rework and then if all is working we can include it in the...
Hi all. since few versions Im experiencing audio syn problems using LAV. I used to have LAV audio sync settings set around 190ms...
Replies
Views
With 1.21pre after playback of a 3D BD .mkv/mvc the refresh rate remains at 23hz instead of being returned to the default 50hz as is the case with 1.20 Final. I am using madvr for DRR, logs attached. The default refresh rate can be restored if for example live TV 50hz content is played then the refresh rate remains at 50hz when...
With 1.21pre after playback of a 3D BD .mkv/mvc the refresh rate remains at 23hz instead of being returned to the default 50hz as...
With 1.21pre after playback of a 3D BD .mkv/mvc the refresh rate remains at 23hz instead of being returned to the default 50hz as...
Replies
Views
Yep invalid file 32 is when font is not copied because already there or blocked and can't be overwritten. In final good that you have MP working again :P
Yep invalid file 32 is when font is not copied because already there or blocked and can't be overwritten. In final good that you...
Hi, I updated my MP 1.2 stable single-seat-setup to 1.21 pr yesterday. I remember that I waited for a long time that the installer...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom