TV-Record folder (1 Viewer)

Dingledorph

November 7, 2005
I installed MP with great success and after using this forum to find the answers to my problems on how to set up the XML and my MCE remote I find the program awsome.

But there is a couple of things i can't figure out and i can't seem to find anything on the forum.

The main thing is how the change the folder where my TV-recordings are placed. The standard setting is saving them on my C drive. This is unfortunate because this drive only holds 10 gigs. I need to set MP to save on my D drive.

How do i do this?

Also I'm trying to figure out how to remove the blur that appears when I'm changing a channel or changing the volume.

Sincerely
Dingledorph

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Hi,
    Dingledorph said:
    I need to set MP to save on my D drive.
    Start Media Portal Setup --> Television --> Capture Cards --> Choose your card & click Edit --> Recordings tab --> specify desired folder.

Dingledorph said:
    Also I'm trying to figure out how to remove the blur that appears when I'm changing a channel or changing the volume.
    In Media Portal setup --> click on Television --> under Video Renderer, choose "VMR9 Renderless".

Kind regards,
    Michel

Dingledorph

November 7, 2005
    scoop said:
    Hi,
    Dingledorph said:
    I need to set MP to save on my D drive.
    Start Media Portal Setup --> Television --> Capture Cards --> Choose your card & click Edit --> Recordings tab --> specify desired folder.

Dingledorph said:
    In Media Portal setup --> click on Television --> under Video Renderer, choose "VMR9 Renderless".

Kind regards,
    Michel

Thank you very much for the fast and usefull reply. Both things worked like a charm.

Cheers
    Dingledorph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom