MP2 - Spring'16 TV Recording never appeared in the TV Recordings folder. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiyosaya

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I've gone back to MP1 in part because of this. Unfortunately, this means (after literally spending several hours figuring out that I needed to uninstall then reinstall MySQL to get the MP1 client working again) I do not have log files for this, nor am I willing to reinstall MP2 to create them. My humblest of apologies. :notworthy:

First off, I know that there is a setting in the MP2 client to automatically reimport the TV recordings. I had mine set for 3AM. And, I also tried pressing the "reimport" button in the client. As well, I tried to reimport in the MP2 TV Server recordings tab, however, the recording that I was expecting to appear never did show up in the MP2 TV Server import tab/dialog. The program recorded Monday evening, October 31.

Finally, it did not show up in the MP2 client under TV Recordings.

When I finally got MP1 reinstalled, I reimported all recordings back into the MP1 TV Server, and the recording does show up under TV Recordings in the MP1 client.

Again, my apologies for not providing logs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom