TV Recording stops when DVD is played (1 Viewer)

jrhessey

Portal Member
September 16, 2007
I was playing around last night with the VFD i have and decided to see what was displayed when a DVD was played. When I came back to the tv menu the tv and timeshift is off. I'm using 2.3.0rc2. Is this the way it's designed or is it a bug? If it's designed that way, can I turn it off?

Also, is 19 minutes the max pre and post recording/padding I can choose?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M MP 2.2.3 Unable to play .ts recordings and MediaPortal stops working for TV viewing General 31
W Recordings will not stop General Support 8
R [solved] Watching a record during recording stops sometimes 2.2 Archive 30
N [confirm] Calling RemoveScheduleForProgramAsync does not stop the recording if it is currently in progress MediaPortal 2 1
N [confirm] Playing a recording, then pressing stop does not leave cursor on the recording MediaPortal 2 21
D Skip to end/live during dvbip recording causes it to stop playing instead. General Support 15
C [solved] how to stop recording? General 3
1gkar LiveTV Records Causing 100% Drive Activity Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 9
toricred Recordings Change : to _ in Series Name General 0
P Recording films that have an "intermission" General 3
H MP2 database won't keep in synch with recordings General 8
toricred Only Show Actual Recordings General 1
ajs How recreate Recording thumbs TV-Server 4
P [solved] MP2 new install, 2 x hdhomerun tuners, client on same PC unable to view TV & recordings Newcomers Forum 8
CyberSimian [Proposal] Tool to display time of next recording MediaPortal 1 0
Golf4 TV-Records werden als Audio-Files importiert ? Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 0
R [solved] Unable to delete single recording General 2
R Correct setting for recordings on shared folder General 0
W [solved] MP suddenly Crashes when starting live TV on most channels and on recordings from the same channels General Support 20
W [solved] MP suddenly Crashes when starting live TV on some channels and on some recordings Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 1
S Shortcuts MP1 My Recorded & TV Guide General 10
F How to reset tv recordings database General 5
P Recordings not showing up unless re-imported and not possible to delete General 0
X Recording import hängt Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 0
F Recording starts at second time only MediaPortal 1 Talk 6