TV Series Backgrounds (1 Viewer)

C13UGG

May 22, 2008
Hi All,

First thing I have to say is that this skin is awesome, I have used Xface for the last 6 months and you guys have done something special. That's no to take anything away from Xface as there's is great too.

so to my problem,

I see on your google website that you can add fan art / or what ever you may call it to the background of an image as you do in moving picture( which I may also add is awesome ).

If possible I am after this particular view - http://jossan.visse.nu/~spuck/streamedmp/mattsk88/tvseries_series_poster_list.jpg

I have spent a couple of hrs looking through the other forums to understand is any other people either would like this feature of have this issue. It doesn't seem to be details on google code how to facilitate this.

With regards to the banners that are available on other skins, they are working fine, however if possible I would like to take advantage to the additional features.

I notice that you specifically detail that vista and XP are different with regards to the set-up.

I am using

Vista x64 however can test on XP or vista 32
3tb Hdd
256 Gfx card
3gb ram
your latest version on StreamedMP
version 2.0.3260 Tv series

Please let me know if you need any further info, I am sure I have prob missed an simple config param however answering here may hopefully reduce the amount of other people ask the question.

thanks for a great skin.

C13UGG

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
Yes I should have a better write up but it is kind of in the tvseries setup, you have to use text view and click use posters instead of banners.

See here for screenshots step 3.1

The next release of StreamedMP is coming soon and we have added some new options for the view you are wishing to use.

This is how it is looking at the moment

TVSeries New.jpg

:)

C13UGG

May 22, 2008
Thanks V Much for getting back to me so quickly,

Unfortunately I did follow those instructions when I initially configured and still have the same problem. I have checked, double checked and triple checked and everything looks to be configured as you specified. :)

I've attached some screen shots with my configuration. I'm hoping I haven't missed anything simple. :)

Each time I have made a configuration change I always update the database to ensure it retrieves the fan art etc.

Again thanks for your help.....

Attachments

• media portal My tv series screen.jpg
    media portal My tv series screen.jpg
    226.9 KB
  • media portal display control 1.jpg
    media portal display control 1.jpg
    207.1 KB
  • media portal display control 2.jpg
    media portal display control 2.jpg
    206.2 KB
  • online data sync.jpg
    online data sync.jpg
    114.8 KB

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
All you have to do to get the series fanart is tick the show fanart in series view found in the display config. This option is also found under the f9 menu under options when you are in mediaportal tvseries.

C13UGG

May 22, 2008
Thanks v Much,

I managed to solve the problem, just had to enable it and DL via the GUI.

Looks awesome! Thanks for your help.

One enhancement I would suggest, when you enter the My TV series or Moving Pctures it loads that one first, I find that when I enter the moving pictures or My TV series it starts with the cinema background then quickly changes.

Many thank again, you guys do great work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom