TV Series Image download issue (1 Viewer)

Remiel

May 23, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Holla com,

I feeling crazy, I just reinstall Media Portal + TVseries + StreamedMP + Moving Picture about 7 times. I also tried the zip archive of tvseries and media portal 1.1.0.0 RC2 but nothing helps.

I search the forum about this issue but nothing helps.

Everytime I setup my series in TVSeries all the images sucks up - i get corrupted images on banners, thumbs etc.
Moving picture works fine only this great plugin doesnt work properly.

I dont what I do wrong.
I also treid to delete the db file etc. etc. nothing helps

I use Media Portal 1.1.0.0 RC3 ( same probs on RC 2 ) with the latest version of TVSeries; StreamedMP and Moving Picture

I also created the account on thetvdb

In attach is an example of what tvseries is downloading during the db cration

Thanks for your help and also for the great idea of this plugin

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: TV Series Image download issue

Did you delete the tvseries stuff in the thumbs
    Folder? If not try that and do the import in tvseries.

Remiel

May 23, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    good morning,

yep - also more times ( + like as writed before: full cleanup, deinstall and manual cleanup of that directory "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal"

I thought this issue is because of damaged connection to the network but if I clear it like you write and rebuild the db I get the same issue

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Do you have any "Internet Security Suites" installed? Since we are getting images from a subdir called "Banners" some of them are known to mistake those as ads and try to block them, or whatever. If so you can try to add an exception to it not to block thetvdb.com (and manually delete the corrupted image files as the plugin will not redownload if the file already exists on the hdd (it doesnt check if its corrupt) to save bandwidth.

BTW you didn't attach the sample.

Remiel

May 23, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Oooh damn :eek:

I added thetvdb to the whitelist of my KIS - I dont checked this because I see the banners directly on the website without problems so I thought it would not blocked by "anti banner" - damn so many hours for a simple solultion

Thanks for helping me out. No I can also start to add infos about series :cool:

:D

p.s. strange about the attach I think i uploaded it successfully - it was too late for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom