TV Series Record (1 Viewer)

zukkster

Portal Member
March 2, 2009
I'm quite new to MediaPortal, so it might be that I've got mixed up, but...

For this skin I can't work out how to set-up a season record, so that it records every episode. I can do it on WideBlue, using the "Advanced Record" options. I've tried right clicking with the mouse, using the info button onmy MCE remote, and nothing seems to get me to advanced record options that are availlable in WideBluew. As with the Base skin I start in the TV guide, and can right click record, but that is as far as I can get.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

jsimo01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 24, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    From TV Guide if you click OK/Enter on the program you want to record it should open up the Advanced Record options.

Nato

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2006
    Christchurch
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    From TV Guide if you click OK/Enter on the program you want to record it should open up the Advanced Record options.

if this doesn't work after doing the above try pushing right to bring up the side menu and select advanced recording options

Grahamgo

Portal Member
    May 15, 2009
    Mexico
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Same problem here. In comparison, using Blue3 the options and operation are obvious (no hidden windows). With StreamedMP some operations cannot be done with the mouse (you need to use the keyboard). Using the TV remote is equally confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom