TV server crash with WintTV quadHD (1 Viewer)

Recma

Portal Member
May 3, 2007
Home Country
France France
Hello,

Since windows 7 is not supported yet by microsoft, I migrated from windows 7 x64 to windows 10 x64.

I have a server on which a WinTV-quadHD card is installed. This card worked perfectly before the migration and no hardware change was made (not a single cable disconnected).

Since my passage under windows 10 x64, I can't get video and sound from this card with mediaportal 2 (I was using MP1 since 10 years before). The channels are well detected but the different software used does not allow me to receive sound and image from the card. The following software has been tested : mediaportal, pouchin TV and even wintv10 which I bought in the meantime. They all crashes at opening. I can get sound with Pouchin TV when I disable the codecs for video. I'm using the last drivers from hauppauge wich are release with wintv10 software.

Mediaportal tv server crash when I use the preview option in TV channels category. Here are my logs while having this bug.

Does anyone can help me ?

Thanks !

Attachments

• MediaPortal2-Logs-2020-02-24-18.21.43.zip
    3.3 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

OK, so I took a deep dive in the logs myself (gotta start to learn sometime) and noticed an error about Gentle.config Opened the file and it was full of NULLs. Not good for an XML file. I found an old thread (gentle.config) which had some 11-years-old XML. On the off-chance that this could fix my problem, I cut-and-pasted it into...
OK, so I took a deep dive in the logs myself (gotta start to learn sometime) and noticed an error about Gentle.config Opened the...
It never rains but it pours. All of a sudden MP1 refuses to connect to the TV service (which is on the same PC) and comes up with...
Replies
Views
the best way is to use localhost or the name of the computer. 127.0.0.1 is good too.
the best way is to use localhost or the name of the computer. 127.0.0.1 is good too.
Hello team, Setup: MP 1.28 single seat on Win 10 pro x64, using MySQL database, wired NIC to router. The setup works fine until I...
Replies
Views
Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are not fully finalized. After that you’ll be able to select a TV engine within the installer :)
Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are...
I have spent the last few weeks with TVHeadend, TVMosaic and NextPVR on Mac, WIndows and Linux platforms where available. Only...
Replies
Views
Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
Hello, I’ve got the following problem with Mediaportal 1 („The Phantom Menace“): when trying to view TV or movies, there is no...
Replies
Views
Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
I have been a relatively happy user of MP1 for quite a while. My setup is a dedicated HTPC connected to my TV, a TV capture device...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom