tv-server does not record complete schedule (2 Viewers)

Cojun

Portal Pro
March 27, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

hopefully, someon can help me out to find a strange problem.
The last time, my tv-server does not complete schedules. It wakes up, starts the record but does not write the TS-file completely. Sometimes, the ts-file has only 99 or a little bit more than 100 KB wich means, it shows about 10 seconds of movie.
In the overview of the records in the client, the movie will be shown a the full length.
The strange thing is, this happens only if the tv-server wakes up from standby. If it is running and the time is there to make a record, the server will record fine. Thats a strange thing for me and i hope, someone can help me with that issue.

My appended log entries will show, that the record will start and finish fine. But it is only a few seconds in length.

Here my specs:

Installation Type: Multi Seat
MediaPortal Version: 1.5.0
Windows Version: Win 7 Prof
CPU Type TV-Server: Intel Core Duo E8400 3.00 GHz
HDD for System: Samsung 80 GB IDE HDD
HDD for Buffering: WD 160 GB SATA HDD
HDD for Recording: WD 1 TB SATA HDD
Memory: 4GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3R
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForse 7100 GS
Video Card Driver: 9.18.13.783
Sound Card: not in use
Sound Card AC3: not in use
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card: TBS 6984 (Quad Tuner)
1. TV Card Type: DVB-S2
1. TV Card Driver:
2. TV Card:
2. TV Card Type:
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec:
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
h.264 Video Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider: Astra 19.2°E
HTPC Case: Server Case
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote:
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection:

So now i had a schedule in the night of 22th of December from 1:45 up to 3:40 hr. Movies name is Apaloosa.
The server starts the recording, stops it ... but i had only 15 seconds of movie in the container wich has only 129 KB of content.
The logs are starting at 1:35 because i have a preset of 10 minutes for schedules. They will end at 3:50 because there is i record 20 minutes more that the movies length.

I attached some logs (TVService and TsWriter log) beacause the content is too much to post it here. It will make me extremely happy if someone can point me in a good direction in case of this issue.

In the logs you can search around for "Appaloosa". The movie will start at 22-12-2013 01:35:07 and end at 22-12-2013 03:53:04.

Thanks alot fo any help

Daniel

Attachments

• tvserver-logfiles.zip
    418.4 KB

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello Daniel

From TV Server's perspective it looks like it made the full recording. Your tuner must have simply stopped streaming.

mm

Cojun

Portal Pro
    March 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey mm,

thanks for the quick answer. Can you please tell me, where i can find the appropriate logs? I looked in the Win7 logs but does not found anything.

Daniel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom