TV Server Export crashes (1 Viewer)

rlevis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Using 1.6.0.17 snapshot. I was talked into installing a modification by djblu a few months ago, but I changed my mind and want to go back to standard builds. Attempting to install 1.7.1 can't select "Update" only "Fresh Install" due to the snapshot build.

I'm concerned that due to the new database system being used in recent builds, doing this might switch to the new database and lose all my schedules and TV groups, etc. Can someone please make give me an answer on that and perhaps the bug I'm experiencing may not be a problem.

To make sure I didn't lose anything I want to export all settings, tv channels/groups, schedules, etc, but it crashes internally when TV Channels or TV groups are selected. Log below. I can export everything below TV groups .. radio stations, schedules, settings.
    [2014-06-01 01:49:10,491] [Log ] [SetupTv ] [ERROR] - Exception :confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at SetupTv.Sections.ImportExport.Export(String fileName, Boolean exporttv, Boolean exporttvgroups, Boolean exportradio, Boolean exportradiogroups, Boolean exportschedules, Boolean exportsettings)
    at SetupTv.Sections.ImportExport.exportButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Hope someone can help be get 1.7.1 installed without losing anything. My family & I have lots of programs being recorded and it would be a nightmare.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom