TV server goes down...

Discussion in 'MediaPortal 1 Talk' started by Hildebrandt, July 29, 2007.

1. Hildebrandt

Hildebrandt Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Home Country:
    Denmark Denmark
    Show System Specs
    Just reformatted system... Fully updted (autopatcher july incl. installed and applied)

Installed MP 0.2.3RC1+SVN MediaPortal-svn--07-27-2007--01-00-Rev15338.exe and tvengine3-07-27-2007--01-22h--Rev15338

Using Microsoft SQL server.

Configuring OK - both server and client.

When switching on MP and starting modules -> TV i get no TV, i can see that the EPG is partially there. When exiting MP i get error msg stating that tvserver has stopped - the error msg refers to "PGPlsp.dll" - search tells me its located in "C:\WINDOWS\system32"

PGP desktop 9.0.2 is installed...

Anyone else have same problem??? Tried restarting tvserver several times - still same problem....

Will try installing SVN of todays MP and TVSERVER and post results here...

*EDIT*

Latest SVN of MP and TVSERVER installed.

Problem persists - TVserver service continues to go down - and the error mgs states that "PGPlsp.dll" is the problem...

Been trying a while to make the TV part of MP work - for no reason the built in part displays a compressed image in left side of screen; for 2 minutes i had the TVserver working, and the corrupted image was the same... (I'm using Terratec 2400i - worked at one point the suddenly this problem appears after reinstall... the card works fine with terratecs own software...)

I'm giving up on the TV part of MP - too much tinkering to make it work... May return to try again someday - will keep MP for DVD/movies and music...

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!