TV server goes down... (1 Viewer)

Hildebrandt

Portal Pro
June 9, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Just reformatted system... Fully updted (autopatcher july incl. installed and applied)

Installed MP 0.2.3RC1+SVN MediaPortal-svn--07-27-2007--01-00-Rev15338.exe and tvengine3-07-27-2007--01-22h--Rev15338

Using Microsoft SQL server.

Configuring OK - both server and client.

When switching on MP and starting modules -> TV i get no TV, i can see that the EPG is partially there. When exiting MP i get error msg stating that tvserver has stopped - the error msg refers to "PGPlsp.dll" - search tells me its located in "C:\WINDOWS\system32"

PGP desktop 9.0.2 is installed...

Anyone else have same problem??? Tried restarting tvserver several times - still same problem....

Will try installing SVN of todays MP and TVSERVER and post results here...

*EDIT*

Latest SVN of MP and TVSERVER installed.

Problem persists - TVserver service continues to go down - and the error mgs states that "PGPlsp.dll" is the problem...

Been trying a while to make the TV part of MP work - for no reason the built in part displays a compressed image in left side of screen; for 2 minutes i had the TVserver working, and the corrupted image was the same... (I'm using Terratec 2400i - worked at one point the suddenly this problem appears after reinstall... the card works fine with terratecs own software...)

I'm giving up on the TV part of MP - too much tinkering to make it work... May return to try again someday - will keep MP for DVD/movies and music...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom