[solved] TV Server - network actively refused it (1 Viewer)

Man Pang

Portal Pro
May 25, 2015
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I have enclosed TV server log which is showing that IP and Port 172.24.16.1:31456 is refusing the connection, therefore the TVService won't start. Why is the TVService trying to access a NIC with that IP address (that is my HyperV default switch, by the way)? How can I instruct it to access the my physical LAN? I have dropped the mptvb database from MySQL and still having this issue.

It is not the first time I have issues with TVService and Networks but in the past I resolved it by modifing the server table or just dropping the mptvb database. This time, I cannot resolve it because the damn thing is trying to make a connection using my HyperV default switch. This is such a downright nuisance. I cannot be bothered to look at the source code to see what it is doing but I hope someone can explain to me how I can point the TVService to the correct NIC.

Attachments

• SetupTv-Error.log
    3.5 KB

Man Pang

Portal Pro
May 25, 2015
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Tried a combination of things and now working - not sure what got it working. Changed the database connection setting to use IP address rather than computer name, deleted TVService windows service and reinstalled and also rebooted machine. One or more of those steps appears to have resolved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom