TV-Server SQL password save Problem (1 Viewer)

Otternase_82

March 22, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi all,

yesterday I first installed mediaportal. The installation was successful but the TV-Server is not working properly. The mySQL connection test is successful but I can not save the data. When I push the Button save, the window opens again.

Can someone help me?

I've been using Windows 7 64bit

Thanks

Cherryjames

Banned Users
March 26, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
You can google search for Smartkey SQL Password Recovery that can efficiently help you reset lost or forgotten user/administrator passwords for MS SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 password-protected database master .mdf file.

It has three steps.
Step 1: Download SQL Password Recovery and install it on your PC. In the interface, click "open" to load mater .mdf file.
Select your file in the Open File window and click "Open".
Step 2: Select password forgotten account and then click "Change Password" to modify password.
Step 3: Enter new password and click "Ok" to finish modification.

Otternase_82

March 22, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
The Password is correct! The connection test is successful but i cant't save the configuration. The window opens again.

Otternase_82

March 22, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
I'm at the window in an endless loop. I've been ten times in a row trying to save the password but that was unsuccessful. The password is correct because the connection test works.

Is there perhaps a Windows 7 64bit rights problem?

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    If you did a fresh install and you would lose nothing I would redo it: Uninstall MySQL and don't forgett to delete the Data from ProgramData Directory (teh MySQL Folder) - otherwise the setup might fail again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom