TV server -. trying to rescan for a local channel (1 Viewer)

Stan1w

Portal Member
May 31, 2016
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Country flag
Two of my local over the air channels made changes that would require a rescan. They advertised this change on their station before the scheduled changes. I have tried the TV server configuration program to rescan through my AST/QAM tuner card with no luck. The other over the air stations on my system are working fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 1.25.0 All Cards Busy DE
If you use the search facility of this web site and search for "all cards busy", you will find numerous threads relating to this problem (so there is probably more than one cause). Your symptoms (one tuner working, others not working for simultaneous use) suggest that you have setup only one tuner (so TV Server can use only one...
If you use the search facility of this web site and search for "all cards busy", you will find numerous threads relating to this...
I have two video cards both capable of recording two tv channels However if I try to record a program and watch another station...
Replies
Views
FWIW, please see SQL Server 2017 Express for a workaround. Adding the scheduled task on startup seems to resolve the problem, at least in my installation.
FWIW, please see SQL Server 2017 Express for a workaround. Adding the scheduled task on startup seems to resolve the problem, at...
When installing MP1, the TV DB configuration dialog specifies SQL Server 2005 (see attached file "Setup database connection -...
Replies
Views
Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
I've just upgraded the motherboard, CPU, ram, boot drives and PSU in my TV Server (always on), and am now having intermittent...
Replies
Views
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Replies
Views
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how MPExtended get this info ...
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how...
Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help with the following. I am based in the UK. I have a family member who has a disability...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom