TV Servers returning 'No Signal' on fresh install (1 Viewer)

Richardbstard

Portal Member
July 22, 2016
Home Country
Australia Australia
I have just reinstalled Mediaportal on a freshly reinstalled Windows 7 machine and I cannot get the live TV function to work.
I am using a Winfast DTV 2000 DS Plus dual DVB-TV Card.
The tuner works perfectly with the packaged 'Winfast' software but returns 'no signal' Mediaportal no matter how much I tinker with the settings in the TV Server Configuration Tool.
Please note that I have tried disabling the Winfast software while doing the channel scan, still with no success.
I cannot find an answer on any forums or on the TV server setup pages so any help would be greatly appreciated - thanks!

Attachments

• log.zip
    160.7 KB

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I think TV server is not installed correctly - there are these sorts of errors in the logs:

[2018-01-10 21:42:15,793] [Log ] [34 ] [INFO ] - dvb: Add Mediaportal TsWriter filter
    [2018-01-10 21:42:15,793] [Log ] [34 ] [ERROR] - Exception :confused:ystem.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040154): Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {FC50BED6-FE38-42D3-B831-771690091A6E} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingServices.AllocateUninitializedObject(RuntimeType objectType)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Activation.ActivationServices.CreateInstance(RuntimeType serverType)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Activation.ActivationServices.IsCurrentContextOK(RuntimeType serverType, Object[] props, Boolean bNewObj)
    at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDvbBase.AddTsWriterFilterToGraph()
    at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDVBT.BuildGraph()

TsWriter is a critical part of TV Server....

Re-install MP, but make sure the user you are logged in as has administrator rights on the PC when you do the installation, in case that is part of the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom