TV - Switching TV and starting TV takes 30-40 seconds - Multi Seat - MP 1.6 (1 Viewer)

troschan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 15, 2014
    Havixbeck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    I am using a multiseat environment, so one TV server based on a Celeron J1800 with a DD Cine S2 6.5.
    The clients are either a Laptop (first gen of i5) or an AMD A10 based system. Both runnning different versions of MP. The AMD is on 1.4, the laptop on 1.7 pre-release.

I switched to a Multisear environment only 2 days ago. On the first day, everything seemed to work fine. Since yesterday I run into the challenge that enabling live TV, as well as switching channels is taking at minimum 30-40 seconds, normally even longer >60 seconds.

All clients are wired with Gigabit ethernet... The server is at a CPU load of around 15-20%...
    I cannot seem to find a reason for that huge delay which definetly limits the usability.
    I enabled preloading for the tuners, as well as pause mode...

I cannot find any specific reason for that new delay? Any ideas around that problem?
    Tim

troschan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 15, 2014
    Havixbeck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi everybody,
    thanks for coming back to me. I could solve the issue by reading a bit more in the forums and re-configured the AV solution on the MP server, which solved the issue for me.

Thanks again,
    Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom