TV3 Blaster for extended STB commands? (1 Viewer)

BKCH

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2005
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Hi Guys,

I use the IR Suite for controlling my foxtel STB - and thank you sooo much for this plugin!

I'm trying to see if there's anyway I can use IR Suite to send the STB extended commands to control "on demand" content like pay-per-view or "foxtel box office" - where you need to send IR commands other than just the channel changes. Is this possible? (Ideally I'd be able to use my remote control from an MP client to drive the commands to send through the the STB which is connected to my MP TV Server).

Thanks for your help.

DigitalFusio

Portal Pro
    January 16, 2009
    Minnesota
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    forgive me as I am a newbie, but cant you create custom IR commands with the IRSS plugin in the plugin config on the TV server config app?

scot31864

Portal Member
    March 19, 2009
    Home Country
    Hello, I have had the same question in the forums for months with on reply at all. Did you ever get an answer to this question? I have the same issue and can not put media portal to use if I can't get that to work. My project is at a stand still until then.

scot31864

Portal Member
    March 19, 2009
    Home Country
    The forums seem very quiet on this matter. Is it that it is so simple that it pains the experts here to even describe how to do this or is there simply not a concrete answer to the question? I have every part of media portal working for my needs except the ability to navigate on-demand menus from my cable provider. That has put this project on the self indefinitely. Can any MP expert put this to rest for me and others with the same issue? If this is an IRSS issue can someone point us to a source to figure this out? Help please....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom