tv_grab_it_lt (1 Viewer)

X

xenon2000

tekscooby said:
Request support for tv_grab_it_lt

I am not sure I understand. Are you talking about a vidcap (screen capture) of TV? Like what they have in winTV2000 that comes with the Hauppauge PVR TV cards? If so, I would like that ability as well. I use MP on my HTPC, but I unfortunately still don't use MP exclusively for lack of a few things. But no complaints from my, MP has made big steps and I look forward to future releases.

But yet, it would be nice to be able to hit a remote button and capture a still (de-interlaced) frame from the video. Heck, it would be nice to have that ability from any Video source on the screen.

Ashtree

Portal Member
April 22, 2004
Reading, England
tg_grab_it_lt patch uploaded

tekscooby,

I have just uploaded a patch to sourceforge with an update to the tvguidescheduler. Updated to include the changes in xmltv ver 0.5.37

Added the following grabbers:
tv_grab_se_swedb
tv_grab_uk_bleb
tv_grab_tv_rt
tv_grab_it_lt

However i have tested all the grabbers I added, and they all work except tv_grab_it_lt. The grabber will not working for me either from MP or standalone. It crashes while running --configure reporting "cannot find /share/xmltv/tv_grab_it_lt/channel_ids, xmltv was not installed corr
ectly" (even though the channel_ids file is there)

When the patch is added to the MP code and released can you try it and report back

S

Sebyno

That grabber works for me.
Have to register before use in www.satellite.it also no EPG.
And have also to download last alpha buil for xmltv.exe

:D

Update:
Why not add the ability to specify by command line the grabber to use in configure, I mean not only a drop down list box but an edit-drop down....

S

Sebyno

OK no problem.

1: install XMLTV and update to last CVS build (alpha build for x86)
2: make an account on www.satellite.it (user e pwd required - free)
3: make a .txt file in xmltv folder named as you want with your password in it (for example pwd.txt)
4: configure from DOS windows XMLTV

need to do:
xmltv.exe tv_grab_it_lt --configure

for grabbing:

xmltv tv_grab_it_lt --output TVguide.xml --days 7 --password-file pwd.txt

however all sample are in a .txt file in xmltv folder.

for reading this file in MP i think (not installed mp yet) is to select it from setting. I'm at work planning to install this evening...... :)

I'm using meedio until now but i'm planning to change to MP this evening!!!!!
Best support I think

If u have trouble pls let me know. This evening i'll try this procedure.
With Meedio it's OK.

Bye

UPDATE:

I have to configure some cards: skystar2, skystar1, NVTV, leadtek TVxp 2000 expert and also a leadtek beta card with thomson tuner e connexant DVB-T i think it is a blackcard.
Quale funziona meglio con MP???

UPDATE:
It work (I mean my metod for EPG tested even I'm at work hehehe).
Can view TV Giude from inside MP).
this evening will try capture card.

S

Sebyno

Still at work.....
I prefer to speak english so other people can use this thread, and also because this board is in english.

When u get this error???

pino71

January 1, 2005
I've installed XMLTV and updated xmltv.exe with last alpha release.
Then i've launched the xmltv tv_grab_it_lt --configure and all ok.
Then i've launched the xmltv tv_grab_it_lt --output TVguide.xml --days 7 --password-file pwd.txt.
The grabber start, then make the login succefully and get the icons (at this point say "channel 349 is not in the channel_ids, should be updated", for some channel).
Then start getting list: he found some unhandled attribute and after two # the error:"could not fetch http://www.satellite.it/canali.asp?Insert_Date=....."(i could not report all the the string but is very long).

Have you some idea for this error?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread