TVDB will change into a payed service in 2021 (1 Viewer)

SpudR

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Country flag
    Pay to use your own content - what a novel idea!
    Also - to achieve a 'free' sub, there's only a certain amount of info that's available... Once it's done it's done - this'll cause a mad scramble for free subs which means most people will miss out.
    Sorry to see this - it was a good service...

#deleteTMDBAccount...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how MPExtended get this info ...
    I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how...
    Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help with the following. I am based in the UK. I have a family member who has a disability...
    Replies
    Views
    So now my server goes to sleep as it should it seems. What's cool is that when a client starts up it wakes up the server through WOL most likely. Awesome stuff!
    So now my server goes to sleep as it should it seems. What's cool is that when a client starts up it wakes up the server through...
    After years of running my single sit MP1 24/7 I decided to save myself some money and make sure it goes to sleep whenever it needs...
    Replies
    Views
    Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway. Emph
    Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for...
    ************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
    Replies
    Views
    Good work guys!
    Good work guys!
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.1 After the release of MediaPortal 2.2 Final the team focussed on improving usability and...
    Replies
    Views
    MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
    MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom