TVEngine3 Snapshot: 01-13-2008 01-08h Revision 17020 (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
General Infos:

Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine.
We also provide some tutorial videos which show how to install and configure the TV-Server and TV-Client.

MediaPortal TVEngine3 Capabilities:

- seperate front/backend
- supports multiple frontends
- supports multiple backends (master/slave servers)
- analog/atsc/dvb-c/dvb-s/dvb-t support
- recording to mpeg-2 program stream (.mpg)
- mpeg-2 transport stream timeshifting
- multi tuner support of course
- epg / mhw grabbing right from the DVB stream
- network streaming via rtsp
- teletext grabbing

- ci / cam support for firedtv, twinhan and technotrend
- placeshifting
- TV Movie Clickfinder EPG import

MediaPortal TVEngine3 Requirements:

- latest MediaPortal SVN-Build Wiki-Guide --> Download
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition ---> Download
- additional (but recommened) SQL Server Management Studio Express ---> Download

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Changelog since last snapshot:

TVE3 12/01/2008 [13:18:17] tourette added: fixed DirectX Exclusive mode getting disabled when starting .ts file / live tv playback
EpisodeManagement 12/01/2008 [13:50:02] Maschine added: Fixed episode management for recording type EveryTimeOnEveryChannel. Thanks mcraenz.
TvServer 12/01/2008 [14:41:06] gemx added: Fixed changing channels in multiseat
TvLibrary 12/01/2008 [22:07:51] gemx added: Gaps in the epg are now with infos from the current grab

===> click here to download <===

This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot.
If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection

GagReflex

Portal Pro
October 10, 2006
Melbourne
Home Country
Errrr... I can no longer tune to some of my DVBT channels. Getting No Video/Audio messages.
This happens when I preview the channel via TV server too.

I've attached logs, In the log I attempt to tune to two different channels, then try a third that does work.
This isn't an intermittant problem, most of my DVBT channels will no longer work at all. But were working fine with Rev 16976

Thanks....

Oh.. Tried re-scanning the channels... no difference..

fo0d

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Errrr... I can no longer tune to some of my DVBT channels. Getting No Video/Audio messages.
This happens when I preview the channel via TV server too.

I've attached logs, In the log I attempt to tune to two different channels, then try a third that does work.
This isn't an intermittant problem, most of my DVBT channels will no longer work at all. But were working fine with Rev 16976

Thanks....

Oh.. Tried re-scanning the channels... no difference..

Same for me

Futter73

Portal Pro
September 23, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
channel change seems to work better for me, but the nvidia Pure Video codec has a very poor performance now.

LiquidSky

Portal Member
December 22, 2006
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
I can not tune any scrambled channels anymore, FTA works fine. Can't preview scrambled channels either. I'm using a Twinhan CAB-CI (2033) with an Alphacrypt CAM and an Irdeto card (DVB-C). Used to work fine with SVN 16589 (yes I know... that's a long time ago)

I already tried to increase the 'wait for unscrambled signal' to 10 seconds, no change, I also did a channel rescan.

logs attached

tompa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2005
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    client channel switching is much better

Channel changes is better on client than previous svns (seems to be more stable also). Time is approx. the same between different cards and FTA to scramled.

Martin83

January 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Radio is stuttering now

Channel changes are very good now, but radio via DVB-S is stuttering. The sound stops for all 1,5 sec for some ms. Takeing all into account, mediaportal seems to be more stabel.

I´m useing the lastest builds on TVServer and Client Plugin on a MultiSeat configuration

scirocco790

Portal Pro
    December 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    works, but there is block building and some light stuttering in the picture. hope this will be fixed very soon.
    mp is nearly unusable in this state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom