TVEngine3 Snapshot: 01-13-2008 01-08h Revision 17020 (2 Viewers)

tomfrogger

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2006
    Trellech
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    same for me: no audio/video however going back a few svns doesn't seem to help

bigflause

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    haha your sig makes me laff. I bet thats what you say to your wife and kids! I'm the exact same. but at this rate she knows its gonna be 30. haha she hes hates the tele coz it never works.

fpe123

Portal Member
    June 12, 2006
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    When installed the TVserver, and startit up firsttime, get the follew error : "Failed to upgrade the database"
    Try it on exist TVlibrary ( Created by Revision 16812 ) and on a new SqlServer on the PCer as the TVserver.

I had to go back til Revision 16812 to get it to work.

Thanks on a great system

mrstef

Portal Pro
    March 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Teletext crash

One common crash I have experienced for a long time is the following:

ExceptionType: System.InvalidOperationException
    Message: Objektet används för närvarande någon annanstans. - Translation: The object is beeing used somewhere else at the moment
    Source: System.Drawing

Stack trace:
    vid System.Drawing.Graphics.CheckErrorStatus(Int32 status)
    vid System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawString(String s, Font font, Brush brush, RectangleF layoutRectangle, StringFormat format)
    vid System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawString(String s, Font font, Brush brush, PointF point)
    vid TvLibrary.Teletext.TeletextPageRenderer.Render(Graphics graph, Byte chr, Int32 attrib, Int32& x, Int32& y, Int32 w, Int32 h, Int32 txtLanguage)
    vid TvLibrary.Teletext.TeletextPageRenderer.RenderPage(Byte[] byPage, Int32 mPage, Int32 sPage)
    vid TvPlugin.TvTeletextBase.GetNewPage()
    vid TvPlugin.TvTeletextBase.UpdatePage()
    vid System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
    vid System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    vid System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

This happens when TV is turned on (TVServer latest SVN with MediaPortal latest SVN in single seat) in fullscreen for a long time. No teletext is active nor has been used since startup. Logs attached!

Best Regards

saticoyo

Portal Member
    January 14, 2008
    Working good and Stable

Reading this now, I can't believe it, to me this is the most stable and better version of tvengine, I just removed all channels and scanned again sats... everything working good...anyway still I have some issues and there are a bug with the LOF2 and SW values if you click on override....

After some hours of use and some channel changing stop to work, like takes time to start working and like freeze, but if you wait, will work....but in general is working ok.

The values stored on the table "settings" are exchanged LOF2 and SW...explained: the value entered on LOF2 parameter goes to SW on the db, and values entered to SW goes to LOF2.

I scanned using the standard NA legacy and works fine, two sats using twinhan 1020

Changing channels is faster than previous versions.

thanks!
    sati

egruz

Portal Member
    March 5, 2007
    Home Country
    lol @ that quote from tomfrogger "just give me five minutes to fix this then we can watch telly" - I too find myself always saying this to my gf. :oops:

Quick question for the SVN-updated. If I too want to jump on the SVN bandwagen and do frequent SVN updates, do i simply have to download the new SVN update, and run the exe, or must I first do some form of roll-back?

Seems this no audio/video problem is persisting, I might have another go and see if it works on my setup yet.

Cheers,
    Graham.

whoops... was reading the wrong post when i replied to this !

my apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom