TVEngine3 Snapshot: 02-12-2008 05-09h Revision 17383 (2 Viewers)

sdf

Portal Pro
September 29, 2006
Home Country
Italy Italy
I have exactly the same problem with HD Suisse (AVC-Hotbird 13).
In my case Mediaportal hangs or crashes.
This is since yesterday's SVN.

N.Spieard

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 17, 2007
    Smilde
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The new svn build is working fine for me, fast channel switching for normal channels (+- 3 sec) the HD channels switch slower (+- 15 sec).

The problem I have with this build and many previous builds is that I can't watch 1 channel and record the other on the same transponder, or live tv stops (no picture and sound but still timeshifting) or the recording stops (no picture & sound but still recording).
    I checked the TVserver / manual control and noticed that for the problem channel it displays channel scrambled =yes

No errors in log files.

I use a Twinhan DVB-C CI card (2031) driver version 1.2.3.8 and Twinhan Mantis (2033) DVB-C CI, they both act the same.
    OS = Vista Home Premium
    The decryptlimit is set to 8 for each card.
    Also the settings on the alphacrypt cams are set to multi.

I have this problem for a long time now, has anyone any idea what can be wrong?

With DVBViewer it works fine I can record 6 streams on the same transponder without any problem.:oops:

iosub

Portal Pro
    April 26, 2006
    San Sebastian
    The new svn build is working fine for me, fast channel switching for normal channels (+- 3 sec) the HD channels switch slower (+- 15 sec).

The problem I have with this build and many previous builds is that I can't watch 1 channel and record the other on the same transponder, or live tv stops (no picture and sound but still timeshifting) or the recording stops (no picture & sound but still recording).
    I checked the TVserver / manual control and noticed that for the problem channel it displays channel scrambled =yes

No errors in log files.

I use a Twinhan DVB-C CI card (2031) driver version 1.2.3.8 and Twinhan Mantis (2033) DVB-C CI, they both act the same.
    OS = Vista Home Premium
    The decryptlimit is set to 8 for each card.
    Also the settings on the alphacrypt cams are set to multi.

I have this problem for a long time now, has anyone any idea what can be wrong?

With DVBViewer it works fine I can record 6 streams on the same transponder without any problem.:oops:

Yes.. I got that problem also
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/233249-post22.html

Iosu

hansdegit

Portal Pro
    May 18, 2005
    Schagen, The Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Guys,

This (and many recent SVN's) work fine, except for Eurosport...I have a frozen picture, no sound. Most channels work fine, except for some adult channels, which -of course- I do not watch...

Would you be so kind to look at the logs?

A big THANK YOU.

sdf

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    to tester2k7,
    don't know, will look at them this evening.
    Thank you,
    sdf

brunoh

Portal Pro
    August 8, 2004
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    I have exactly the same problem with HD Suisse (AVC-Hotbird 13).
    In my case Mediaportal hangs or crashes.
    This is since yesterday's SVN.

I also can not watch HD Suisse. I can record it, but when I then try to play it, I get:

__
    2008-02-12 21:42:21.967425 [ERROR][MPMain]: TSReaderPlayer:GetInterfaces() failed
    2008-02-12 21:42:22.061173 [ERROR][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    bei MediaPortal.Player.g_Player.Play(String strFile, MediaType type)
    bei TvPlugin.TvRecorded.OnPlayRecording(Int32 iItem)
    bei TvPlugin.TvRecorded.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
    bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
    __

I think the special thing about hd suisse is, that it is h.264 but dvbs (not dvb-s2).

I can watch the recorded File (..ts) with FireDTV-Viewer without problems.
    I have uploaded a short recording to www.yulara.ch/HD/manual-2008-02-12-21_41.ts

Thanks

Bruno

jbagh

Portal Member
    January 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I get this :
    Faulting application tvservice.exe, version 1.0.0.17378, stamp 47afc9cd, faulting module kernel32.dll, version 5.1.2600.3119, stamp 46239bd5, debug? 0, fault address 0x00012a5b.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at TechNet Events And Errors Message Center: Basic Search.

Also HD channels play for 5-10 seconds, after that they stop. I can go back to menu, stop/start TV and then watch 10 seconds again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom