TVEngine3 Snapshot: 03-21-2008 02-09h Revision 18123 (1 Viewer)

SciDoctor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 2, 2005
    England
    Very dissapointed that the new installer doesn't support w2k .

The most stable and main use HTPC runs w2ksp4, this has run faultlessly (apart from the odd known bugs) for over a year with four tuners.

So is that it or is there a way around this lockout for w2k.

I have yet to find a codec or tuner (for my use) that fails in w2k.

I could understand this lockout if the whole project had moved to exclusivly .NET3.x but as of yet it hasn't.

Please remove the lockout, a warning is good enough and that should be in the logs only.

GoldenEye

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2005
    Switzerland
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hi,
    GoldenEye , did you install MP SVN first & then uninstalled TVE3(msi installer), because that on can uninstall tsreader.ax.......

Regards
    Roy
    Thx Roy. Well, I don't exactly remember. Hoever, this might be the reason...

G.

mfalk

Portal Pro
    July 10, 2006
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi All

I know i installed in the correct order, and TSReader.ax is miising. If i look in the list the installation program makes, it states that TsWriter is extracted and registered, but there is no trace of TSReader.ax.

It wouls seem like it is missing :)

br
    Michael

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi All

I know i installed in the correct order, and TSReader.ax is miising. If i look in the list the installation program makes, it states that TsWriter is extracted and registered, but there is no trace of TSReader.ax.

It wouls seem like it is missing :)

br
    Michael
    Hi,
    From where it's TsReader.ax missing? It should be installed with MediaPortal svn & if server it's on a dedicated comp it should be installed & regged with TVE3 setup, if you uninstalled TVE3 which you should with the old msi installer after MP SVN was installed this will have removed TSReader again.

Regards
    Roy

RedEnzo

Portal Member
    December 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi.

Could someone help me to fix my " DaggerLib" problem? I think this problem make my tv crach.

But i dont know, maybe its something with the tv server?

Happy Easter!

Attachments

• DaggerLib.PNG
      DaggerLib.PNG
      71.5 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom