TVEngine3 Snapshot: 03-31-2008 05-04h Revision 18436 (1 Viewer)

SchrankatMP

Portal Member
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Austria Austria
Did you reset the machine in the past?

No i didn't. But, I also thougt that these are db problems (maybe the db file is corrupt). so i deleted my tv library db and let the tv server setup recreate it. But I didn't solve the problem.

So what else could it be?

thx for your response

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Did you reset the machine in the past?

No i didn't. But, I also thougt that these are db problems (maybe the db file is corrupt). so i deleted my tv library db and let the tv server setup recreate it. But I didn't solve the problem.

So what else could it be?

thx for your response

Errrr... you're using the "old" MP tv plugin and having troubles with it but nevertheless you're posting in a TVE3 snapshot thread and refer to the TV service's "tv library"?

Maybe you've mixed up some terms ;) So did you delete \MediaPortal\Database\TVDatabaseV21.db3 ?

SchrankatMP

Portal Member
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Maybe you've mixed up some terms ;) So did you delete \MediaPortal\Database\TVDatabaseV21.db3 ?
    [/QUOTE]

I 'm using the TVE3 and the tv plugin from this snapshot. My TVE3 setup connects to a SQL Server Express Database. I can't remember the name of the database which i have removed but it was the one which was used by TVE3.

I think I'm at the right place here or not?. :oops:

So i thought it may solve the problem if I recreate the dabase but it didn't.
    What else can I try?

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I 'm using the TVE3 and the tv plugin from this snapshot. My TVE3 setup connects to a SQL Server Express Database. I can't remember the name of the database which i have removed but it was the one which was used by TVE3.

I believe you're setup of TVE3 is successful - however all your logs here clearly indicate that your MediaPortal does use the OLD inbuilt tv plugin:

Code:
    2008-04-03 19:44:07.843750 [ERROR][MPMain]: SQLiteClient: TVDatabaseV21.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:BUSY detailed:database is locked query:select * from channel,genre,recorded where recorded.idChannel=channel.idChannel and genre.idGenre=recorded.idGenre order by iStartTime

SchrankatMP

Portal Member
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    thx for your reply,

i deleted the TVDatabaseV21.db3 file but it was recreated. How can I make sure that the new Tv Plugin will be used?

Spooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2005
    void 4tl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Its a realy good SVN.
    The only one ive found is that the DVB-S Radio dont work in Multiseat. MP hangs.
    Have anyone the same problem?
    I encountered a different issue with DVB-S Radio, but on single-seat. If I select a radio channel to play, nothing happens. The UI is still fully responsive, just nothing happens if I select the radio channel to play. However, when I play around and activate other radio channels, it suddenly begins to play a radio channel, though it's "hard" to make out which one exactly. For instance, in my case I have channels called FM4, OE3 and OE1. When I activate FM4 nothing happens, I play around, try to activate other channels, including OE3 and suddenly the OE3 channel begins to play. But it's actually showing the channel OE1 as being played (it's the last one I activated) and when I switch to FM4, it displays FM4, but still plays OE3. Maybe it just takes a very long time until the switch actually occurs.

Maybe there is a general problem with DVB-S radio, which also causes the clients in a multi-seat setup to freeze.

Hi
    same behavior for me, but only in DVB-T and DVB-S radio channels, in analogic radio works fine

Cheers
    I played around with it a little bit more and it seems that the actual channel switch is really just very delayed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom