TVEngine3 Snapshot: 03-31-2008 05-04h Revision 18436 (1 Viewer)

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    DVB-S Radio dont work in Multiseat. MP hangs.
    Have anyone the same problem?

Yes!

Radio stations are not shown on all clients.

defcon5

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2006
    Barcelona (Catalonia)
    Its a realy good SVN.
    The only one ive found is that the DVB-S Radio dont work in Multiseat. MP hangs.
    Have anyone the same problem?
    I encountered a different issue with DVB-S Radio, but on single-seat. If I select a radio channel to play, nothing happens. The UI is still fully responsive, just nothing happens if I select the radio channel to play. However, when I play around and activate other radio channels, it suddenly begins to play a radio channel, though it's "hard" to make out which one exactly. For instance, in my case I have channels called FM4, OE3 and OE1. When I activate FM4 nothing happens, I play around, try to activate other channels, including OE3 and suddenly the OE3 channel begins to play. But it's actually showing the channel OE1 as being played (it's the last one I activated) and when I switch to FM4, it displays FM4, but still plays OE3. Maybe it just takes a very long time until the switch actually occurs.

Maybe there is a general problem with DVB-S radio, which also causes the clients in a multi-seat setup to freeze.

Hi
    same behavior for me, but only in DVB-T and DVB-S radio channels, in analogic radio works fine

Cheers

Stone

Portal Pro
    March 11, 2007
    The Subchannels (eg Sportportal) for Premiere dont work. I can see them, bat if i choose one nothing appears. MP dowsnt hang, i can choose another channel.

mckzoo

Portal Pro
    January 15, 2007
    UK - Cheltenham
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    No TV or Audio

Hi I was prev using Rev 17764 and upgraded to this Rev 18436. However I can't get any TV or Video using the Server channel Preview. This worked OK in the old ver.
    I had to completed remove the old ver to allow the new NSIS function to run.
    I also installed the .Net 2 SP1 and Win XP hotfix for DVB.
    Also installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)

Logs attached

Any ideas?

many thanks

McKzoo

3/4/08
    Managed to finally get this working. Had to remove Server + Client + MP + SVN (left settings). Rebooted and re-installed MP 0.2.3.0. Configured MP, the installed SVN Rev 18436. The installed TV3 Server Rev 18436 + Client. Was then able to Preview channels on Server OK and then on the MP Client OK

Lil_Pete

Portal Member
    March 28, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    I'm unable to connect to the streaming server.
    Have tried using MediaPortal (with identical SVN and TVServer plugin) which collects the TV channels from the TV Server but is unable to view tv (on clicking TV on it thinks for a few seconds and then seems to give up)
    Also tried using MPTV Client in which I can see the channels but no EPG data. When trying to view a channel the timeshifting starts on the server but VLC fails to connect.

Previous versions (18080) I was able to see the EPG data but trying to switch on the TV caused MediaPortal to crash outright.

Edit : Attached are the MediaPortal logs and the TV Server logs.

SchrankatMP

Portal Member
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    After watching a DVD from My Videos from a Harddisk.
    I can't start TV anymore.

After a restart everything works.

SchrankatMP

Portal Member
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Database is locked

Today MP stops suddenly while watching tv. In the client log are entry's like that

2008-04-03 19:44:07.843750 [ERROR][MPMain]: SQLiteClient: TVDatabaseV21.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:BUSY detailed:database is locked query:select * from channel,genre,recorded where recorded.idChannel=channel.idChannel and genre.idGenre=recorded.idGenre order by iStartTime

2008-04-03 19:44:13.734375 [ERROR][MPMain]: TVDatabase exception err:confused:QLiteClient: TVDatabaseV21.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:BUSY detailed:database is locked .....

Can you help me?

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You're logs clearly indicating DB trouble:
    Code:
    SQLiteClient:  cmd:sqlite3_finalize err:CORRUPT detailed:database disk image is malformed

Did you reset the machine in the past?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom