TVEngine3 Snapshot: 03-31-2008 05-04h Revision 18436 (1 Viewer)

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    perfect work :D

since weeks the first svn that works fine for my setup

cu

Spooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2005
    void 4tl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I noticed
    adds extra logging for KNC CI issues
    Does this mean MediaPortal is supposed to support the CineView CI Module for KNC ONE cards..? I always thought this doesn't work (at least I couldn't get it to run).

Anyway, this build seems to have fixed my problem with the FloppyDTV S2 card :). It was unable to download transponder/satellite informations except for a few transponders. Now everything seems to work.

PHDNovice

Portal Member
    July 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    :D
    Yeah, this is the best SVN I've ever used. It's realy stable and hasn't hanged the last few hours.

Keep up the good work guys!

dyamant

Portal Pro
    July 31, 2007
    Castrop-Rauxel
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Its a realy good SVN.
    The only one ive found is that the DVB-S Radio dont work in Multiseat. MP hangs.
    Have anyone the same problem?

Spooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2005
    void 4tl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Its a realy good SVN.
    The only one ive found is that the DVB-S Radio dont work in Multiseat. MP hangs.
    Have anyone the same problem?
    I encountered a different issue with DVB-S Radio, but on single-seat. If I select a radio channel to play, nothing happens. The UI is still fully responsive, just nothing happens if I select the radio channel to play. However, when I play around and activate other radio channels, it suddenly begins to play a radio channel, though it's "hard" to make out which one exactly. For instance, in my case I have channels called FM4, OE3 and OE1. When I activate FM4 nothing happens, I play around, try to activate other channels, including OE3 and suddenly the OE3 channel begins to play. But it's actually showing the channel OE1 as being played (it's the last one I activated) and when I switch to FM4, it displays FM4, but still plays OE3. Maybe it just takes a very long time until the switch actually occurs.

Maybe there is a general problem with DVB-S radio, which also causes the clients in a multi-seat setup to freeze.

SchrankatMP

Portal Member
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Maybe a bug.

1. A scheduled recording started.
    2. Selecting a channel on a other transponder
    3. A dialog appears to zap to the selected channel
    4. Select No
    5. Dialog appears again but not focused
    6. I think i stopped recording TV
    7. Start TV again MP crashes
    8. Server still works starting MP again everything is ok

EMKO

Portal Pro
    May 4, 2006
    is it just me or is the scan timing broken since the scanning speed up in previous build that it was included in? what i mean is no matter what i put the scan time settings at it all ways scans really fast i just need to double the time and it should get all my DBV-S channels correctly currently 30% of the channels are Unknown FF3 or something similar to that.

HDnewt

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2007
    Dresden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi!

Found a new issue with the current SVN. I let TV run for a while. After a certain time, it hangs. The log says at this point of time:

I had the same error on system, I will try tomorrows svn and post the logs.

Terriff

Portal Pro
    March 28, 2008
    I seem to get a lot of "Unknown ###" channels when rescanning.

When I looked in the TuningDetail table, I noticed that the networkId was "0" for these and they have serviceIds that are duplicates of existing channels.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom