TVEngine3 Snapshot: 04-02-2008 15-08h Revision 18513 (1 Viewer)

Nosh

Portal Member
February 9, 2006
Heidelberg
Home Country
Germany Germany
I'm getting this repeating error since some builds:
Code:
2008-04-02 21:55:30.524894 [11]: Exception   :System.AccessViolationException: Es wurde versucht, im geschützten Speicher zu lesen oder zu schreiben. Dies ist häufig ein Hinweis darauf, dass anderer Speicher beschädigt ist.
   bei TvLibrary.Interfaces.Analyzer.ITechnoTrend.IsCamPresent(Boolean& no)
   bei TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TechnoTrend.IsCamPresent()
   bei TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.ConditionalAccess.IsCamReady()
2008-04-02 21:55:30.524894 [11]: Exception   :Es wurde versucht, im geschützten Speicher zu lesen oder zu schreiben. Dies ist häufig ein Hinweis darauf, dass anderer Speicher beschädigt ist.
2008-04-02 21:55:30.524894 [11]:   site      :Int32 IsCamPresent(Boolean ByRef)
2008-04-02 21:55:30.524894 [11]:   source    :TVLibrary
2008-04-02 21:55:30.525894 [11]:   stacktrace:   bei TvLibrary.Interfaces.Analyzer.ITechnoTrend.IsCamPresent(Boolean& no)
2008-04-02 21:55:33.530894 [5]: Exception   :System.AccessViolationException: Es wurde versucht, im geschützten Speicher zu lesen oder zu schreiben. Dies ist häufig ein Hinweis darauf, dass anderer Speicher beschädigt ist.
2008-04-02 21:55:33.531894 [5]: Exception   :Es wurde versucht, im geschützten Speicher zu lesen oder zu schreiben. Dies ist häufig ein Hinweis darauf, dass anderer Speicher beschädigt ist.
2008-04-02 21:55:33.531894 [5]:   site      :Int32 IsCamPresent(Boolean ByRef)
2008-04-02 21:55:33.531894 [5]:   source    :TVLibrary
2008-04-02 21:55:33.531894 [5]:   stacktrace:   bei TvLibrary.Interfaces.Analyzer.ITechnoTrend.IsCamPresent(Boolean& no)
2008-04-02 21:55:36.536894 [5]: Exception   :System.AccessViolationException: Es wurde versucht, im geschützten Speicher zu lesen oder zu schreiben. Dies ist häufig ein Hinweis darauf, dass anderer Speicher beschädigt ist.
2008-04-02 21:55:36.537894 [5]: Exception   :Es wurde versucht, im geschützten Speicher zu lesen oder zu schreiben. Dies ist häufig ein Hinweis darauf, dass anderer Speicher beschädigt ist.
2008-04-02 21:55:36.537894 [5]:   site      :Int32 IsCamPresent(Boolean ByRef)
2008-04-02 21:55:36.537894 [5]:   source    :TVLibrary
2008-04-02 21:55:36.537894 [5]:   stacktrace:   bei TvLibrary.Interfaces.Analyzer.ITechnoTrend.IsCamPresent(Boolean& no)

Snoopy08

Portal Pro
January 30, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi

For quite a few SVNs now im having the same problem..

Scanning appears to be OK.
Watching is OK.

The main issue i have for a while is that tv will stop Freeze after about 1 to 3 hours.
IF i leave a channel running over night usuall from about 1 to 7 am i will find that media portal has minimised
to the task bar and when i finally get it to restore it is dead where you cannot select or view a channel and
if you try to view the Guide its all black except for a couple of icons.

The machine has been reinstalled with all updates including Vista SP1 and there are no additional applications or games etc been added at this stage..

Logs attached

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Something definitively wrong there: you have 7Mb of error.log in MP !!!
    And tvserver error.log is not clean too...

Simone

EMKO

Portal Pro
    May 4, 2006
    i still get Unknown channels after scan. and the scan timers in general settings are not doing anything before i would just double those numbers and then i would get all my channels correctly. One thing that would be good to add to the scanning is the ability to scan individual transponders and the ability to select multiple transponders to scan because the problem here is that my sat only has 32 transponders but i think there are 2 sats right next to each other so they both are in the same transponders list i have to wait for 60+ transponders it scans before it starts to scan mine for example:91.0°W Galaxy 11 and Nimiq 1,3.ini. it would be nice just check marking which transponders to scan and that it keeps the ones u scanned until u change it or click clear or check all. With this i can also not check mark the transponders i know don't work/get signal wich then would make the scan faster since it takes some time to scan transponders that don't work.

ronsonol

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2007
    Kingston
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    i still get Unknown channels after scan. and the scan timers in general settings are not doing anything before i would just double those numbers and then i would get all my channels correctly. One thing that would be good to add to the scanning is the ability to scan individual transponders and the ability to select multiple transponders to scan because the problem here is that my sat only has 32 transponders but i think there are 2 sats right next to each other so they both are in the same transponders list i have to wait for 60+ transponders it scans before it starts to scan mine for example:91.0°W Galaxy 11 and Nimiq 1,3.ini. it would be nice just check marking which transponders to scan and that it keeps the ones u scanned until u change it or click clear or check all. With this i can also not check mark the transponders i know don't work/get signal wich then would make the scan faster since it takes some time to scan transponders that don't work.

I have had good luck with this SVN scanning 82.0W. I have a Nova-S plus.

I like the idea about adding a section to select which transponder to scan. It could load all the transponders in the list, with the default being checked. Then you can unselect all, and checked a few. Right now, when I want to scan an individual transponder I have to edit the transonders ini file, and delete all except then one I want to scan, then restore the file to original when I am finished.

EMKO

Portal Pro
    May 4, 2006
    yea it is scanning good but i have just a couple of Transponders that are getting "Unknown" as there channel names i don't mined putting the scan time longer because i only need to do this once.This also happens in Mytheare with timing at 2 5 5 10 20 and when i put them to 4 10 10 20 40 i get all the channels with no Unknown names.

Yea that would be a good idea it loads up the list and its all already checked marked you can uncheck the ones u don't need/ u know don't work.

EMKO

Portal Pro
    May 4, 2006
    its working for you? because i put any number in there it always scans really fast like takes less then 10seconds a transponder.
    this is been like this since the scan speed up in the a resent build.

ronsonol

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2007
    Kingston
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Yes I ran a scan today using this SVN and it worked well.

dalmer

Portal Pro
    October 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Scanning works fine for Bell, but Dish is a no go. I do believe Emko is correct that it is not picking up the scanning settings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom