TVgemist 3.0 (1 Viewer)

martijn189

Portal Pro
October 29, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
xyanide
You really should have told be sooner, there is no logical reason not to report bugs it is not that we intentionally hold back your faviruite shows :) I will look into those shows right away and will tell you what happend to them. We are sorry for the inconvience!!!.. but please do report such bugs sooner nest time, we do not check all 2000+ shows manuaaly, we hope users report problems so we can fix them.

xyanide

Portal Member
April 28, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
@xyanide
You really should have told be sooner, there is no logical reason not to report bugs it is not that we intentionally hold back your faviruite shows :) I will look into those shows right away and will tell you what happend to them. We are sorry for the inconvience!!!.. but please do report such bugs sooner nest time, we do not check all 2000+ shows manuaaly, we hope users report problems so we can fix them.

Haha, didn`t really think it was a bug :). Just thought that rtl changed their streaming protocol to silverlight for a couple of programs.
Also the extreme amount of movies and episodes I downloaded lately didn`t speed up the urge to report this issue to the forums ;).

But i`ll try be quicker next time.

Xyanide

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Attached the Mediaportal log you requested. At the end I hope usefull information after trying to watch an episode of GTST.

Does the GTST URL mentioned in the log play fine in WMP? My machine (Vista business 32bit, WMP11) has no problems playing it...

martijn189

Portal Pro
October 29, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I checked the website of RTL4 and discoverd that the shows that are reported missing do in fact no longer exsist on their website, that is why the plugin cannot find them, they are no longer listed.

- beaty and the nerd (last episode 25 june)
- take me out (last episode 29 june)
- daten in het donker (last episode 25 may)

Could it be that RTL removes shows during summer break?

4roma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 16, 2009
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Attached the Mediaportal log you requested. At the end I hope usefull information after trying to watch an episode of GTST.

Does the GTST URL mentioned in the log play fine in WMP? My machine (Vista business 32bit, WMP11) has no problems playing it...
    Nope, my HTPC seems to have an issue with WMV files. My laptop with the same setup codec wise (for testing purposes) has no issue with both WMV files or RTLgemist. Seems to be a corruption on my HTPC....

Edit:
    Local wmv's run without issue, so the codec works ok.

martijn189

Portal Pro
    October 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    De gemelde storing met SBS show "red mijn verbouwing" is opgelost. Bedankt voor het melden.

UPDATE
    De storing in NLgemist show "sterretje gezocht" is opgelost, bedankt voor het melden.

xyanide

Portal Member
    April 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Martijn,

The shows stated above are still available through RTL gemist, but are only available with the new Silverlight technology.
    Through google i found the following links:

Beaty and the nerd: http://www.rtl.nl/components/reality/beautyendenerd/index_video.xml
    Daten in het donker: Daten in het Donker
    Take me out: Take Me Out

I guess this is done because of the new DRM restrictions.
    Is there any possibility to add silverlight functionality to your program (& crawler)?

Regards,

Xyanide

martijn189

Portal Pro
    October 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Those three shows are now manually added, there is one funny bug though, they are listed at the bottom of the RTLgemist list... i will try to fix that/ There is no need to re-download the plugin. I wonder why RTL removed these shows from their website... we need to keep an eye on them because if they do decide to put them back we will have them double listed.

xyanide

Portal Member
    April 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Those three shows are now manually added, there is one funny bug though, they are listed at the bottom of the RTLgemist list... i will try to fix that/ There is no need to re-download the plugin. I wonder why RTL removed these shows from their website... we need to keep an eye on them because if they do decide to put them back we will have them double listed.

Great, thanks for adding them. I`ll give you an update when things look funny again :).

Regards,

Xyanide

martijn189

Portal Pro
    October 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    thanks for helping make the plugin better!. I have managed to get all shows sorted again so that's nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom